• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jpyritz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Jerry

Well Known Member
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    At some point in his evolutionary thought process his brain exploded and his mon didn't even tell him. He needs to take a talking point from Joe Biden, and I paraphrase:

"If we have shortages of we need to get in front of them to put them in place of those things that, look that’s what the President needs to do. Otherwise when we’re not in front the president isn’t winning to be there if we can get there from the kinda things that are missing so that it’s easy to last back to the drawing boosts the monkeys on the ship before the ropes are tied and the blinds are white because there’s going to be a time when stationary isn’t running the dresser drawers because their stuck like the rest of you.
    Vote for Joe Biking"

Now you see, they're all the same. They just want you/we/us to be defenseless.

Last edited:

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I suspect that Unkle Joe would be more articulate and stay focused if he would stick to stuttering and quit trying to talk regular.
    Perhaps his "arch rival "CORN POP" can help him with that. Or maybe the small children that used to rub his legs and sit on his lap when he was a lifeguard. --- SAWMAN

Jerry

Well Known Member
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    If it wasn't so sad it would be really funny!

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    What a d-bag. I wish dead people would stop voting...
    The original rules for voting need to get reinstated. Originally only people with a vested interest in government were allowed to vote. Established business men, land owners, etc. Nowadays its literally "two wolves and a sheep voting on what's for dinner"

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Also, I bet most of our African American brothers would lose all their respect for the Democrat party when confronted with the facts about the Democrats pet project Planned Parenthood. Started by a leading member of the KKK and responsible for the deaths of more than 50% of all African American children year after year

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    If the Republicans won the African American vote we'd be unstoppable at the polls for the next few generations, until the current crop of illegal immigrants gives birth and matured to voting age and makes whites a minority

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Also, I bet most of our African American brothers would lose all their respect for the Democrat party when confronted with the facts about the Democrats pet project Planned Parenthood. Started by a leading member of the KKK and responsible for the deaths of more than 50% of all African American children year after year
    Well if whites are not disenchanted from the true facts for what ever politicians they are following, why would one expect the blacks to be superior or any different in this regard.
    A major reason for the huge prison population of blacks is in part related to drug offenses for cocaine laws that were supported by prominent, yet extremely stupid, uncaring, black politicians.

Last edited:

ksenter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    A major reason for the huge prison population of blacks is in part related to drug offenses for cocaine laws that were supported by prominent, yet extremely stupid, uncaring, black politicians.

nevermind the fact that by ratio they are 23% more violent than other races.

Reactions: FLT

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    nevermind the fact that by ratio they are 23% more violent than other races.
    IF the 23% is related to the actual violent crimes committed than that should result in a 23% greater incarceration rate instead of if being considerably higher, more like many times higher compared to whites. In 2017 blacks were said to be 12% of the population in one study and made up 33% of the prison population and whites at 64% make up 30% of the prison population. Committing 23% more violent crimes seems to only be a part of the problem. I am assuming that the figures are correct that come from the Pew Research Group. All I can say is that justice like a lot of things in life is not fair. I am not urgently upset by it, but I do not close my eyes and say it is not so.

1587304521763.png

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    There are valid reasons that blacks make up about 70%( my number,you are most welcome to yours) of the prision populations.
    I firmly believe that is not the doing of the "white man",and not some deep dark conspiracy.
    I will respectfully stop there. --- SAWMAN

Top Bottom