• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Big Shrek

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I like Hugh Laurie...literally was thinking as the show started that "Hey, it's got HL, should be fun and interesting!"
    Beautiful Sets, great CGI...should be fun!!

How wrong could I be??

Well, by the end of the show, I was hoping someone would open an airlock and kill the entire crew, the passengers, the writer, the bleeptard who came up with the idea for the show, and the dumb bleephead that green-lit the show.

It is literally, the WORST show I have ever had the misfortune to ever watch on TV.
    There's not one single likeable character...the writing is junk...

It is so bad, that if Aliens exist and see it, they're going to want to wipe out the human race just off of the stupidity level of Avenue 5....and I couldn't blame them.

It is so bad, I am currently praying that Kim Jong Un will manage to get a missile working and accidently or on purpose, Nuke Hollywood.

It is so bad, that I'm also praying that those that survive the nuke, get hit with the Great Comet of Doom to finish them all off.

Don't think I'll be renewing HBO anytime soon.

They could have simply rehashed Love Boat, put it on that ship, and had a better show.

Or taken WORD FOR WORD the entire series of Gilligan's Planet, used that as the dialogue and premise, and had a far better show.

J. Michael Straczinski's not doing anything, hire HIM to rewrite the whole thing!!

Heck, steal from ANYONE or ANYTHING, it'll still be better than what was shown last night.

It feels like someone robbed me of the minutes spent watching it, now I want to hunt them down and acquaint their face with a brick...repeatedly, with abandon.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom