• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Georgia inmate on death row requests execution by firing squad, lawsuit says https://www.foxnews.com/us/georgia-...quad-instead-of-lethal-injection-lawsuit-says
    News broadcast: inmate claimed had small vein and preferred shot to death as being more humane.
    Mississippi, Oklahoma, and Utah, firing squad still on the books.

I would give him a choice of wrapped with det cord and put him in a Donovan Blast chamber.

slide1-n.jpg

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    like the nike commercial..

just do it

who cares how? .50 round to the base of the skull works fine. throw him out of a 8 story building to the pavement, just do it

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Convicted killer is just looking for a Court case follow on Appeals to delay his execution date. I think his bigger arteries would work just fine and they are easy to find. I'm pretty sure he didn't give his victim a choice nor care about the pain and mental suffering prior to death.

Water is cheap and a 55 gallon plastic drum is infinitely reusable. Drop them head first then wait an hour. Easy clean up. No unbroken necks, no excessive tries in the chair, no poisons later released into the air, no problems trying to get correct drug mixes or a med professional to administer them, cheaper than bullets and the death doesn't sit on multiple peoples shoulders.

As long as they don't die of old age/natural causes/long terminal illness: I'm good with the result. The problem is the result only provided a deterrent to the person executed. The Justice system needs to bring executions back into wide public viewing.

Top Bottom