• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RackinRay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Putting in out of topic since I am not sure it fits in general gun since does not affect our area. We have talked about moving closer to kids (and grand-kids) for some time. I have held I do not want to pay income tax, so TN is for me. Wife has been pushing VA as that is where kids are. Not now!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...73dc2c-33b9-11ea-a053-dc6d944ba776_story.html

This is just the start there.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I still have a military "link" to Virginia.
    Some friends are telling me that "there is a mass exodus" from that state by retired military. And also some active military,given the option,will not except orders there.
    Some smaller communities within 50 miles of the Norfolk area are already starting to show signs of drying up. Most likely,this being,the smaller "mom and pop" operations that are not backed by corporate. Probably the independent gas stations,diners,and other small businesses. All the places that pay their share of tax.
    I say - - -> as the gun stuff gets worse,the entire state will go downhill.
    A close friend lives in extreme western Va. and sez he is looking to move to West Virginia or even Kentucky. ---- SAWMAN

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    First Dem total majority since 94. Va has a densely populated Blue Belt that is suburbs to Wash D.C. and a few outliers like Richmond, they now drive the State Just like NYC drives NY State and SoCal and coastal cities drive CA.

No "gun violence spree" at Va. Capitol Building so it must be just more of that anti-gun common sense. It actually a preemptive strike before gun lobby day and expected strong pro gun protests. If Va's successful and spread 2A Sanctuary Movement also has popular/majority population support: they could mount a successful Recalls but that takes time. They may need to vote the gun-grabbers out of Office and with a majority recind/abolish the pending Laws. I was hoping the current majority might not be as "DEEP Blue" as their leadership thinks and the possibility of not getting majority Vote from rural more gun frendly districts: this theory was shot in the ass by the Capitol gun free soft target zone vote.

Jason

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I was born there and was wanting to go back years ago...glad I didn't since it's going to become a huge turd hole like NY/CA!!!!

Realtor

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    “It’s being done in countless states throughout the United States.”

not sure about others, but I'm pretty sure, I can count that high...

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Floridians may want to revisit the State split issue regarding East Fĺorida and West Florida. Though most people thought the split was a non starter, there may well be more support now considering political threats and rural priorities including gun còntrol.

Top Bottom