Join GulfCoastGunForum For Free

45 ACP

WTS Handmade Turkey Calls and Duck Calls

I have been making friction turkey calls for a couple years (mouth calls may more) now. I have a few left over from Christmas and they are available. The first is a glass over Grizzly lid in Walnut, Ash, Paduk pot; the second is a glass over Grizzly lid in a Purple Heart Pot; the third is a Glass over Copenhagen lid in a Walnut, Ash, Paduk pot, the forth is a Glass over Copenhagen lid in a Spalted Walnut pot (4th is sold). They come with a matching striker. These are all 3” calls. $45each.

The next 2 are a glass over Purple Heart in a 3-1/2” Spalted Sycamore pot ; the second is a 3” copper over glass in a Spalted Magnolia pot both also have matching strikers. $30 for the Sycamore and $45 for the copper.

I do trade. I am looking for a Glock G22 complete slide, a AR15 side folding adaptor and Canik Elite One (9mm) magazines.

Also have duck calls. $30 Each. From left to right: Purpleheart, Purpleheart, Purpleheart/Reclaimed Old Growth Heart Pine, Purpleheart/Reclaimed Old Growth Heart Pine/Walnut, same, African Blackwood, and Spalted Walnut. All with professional tuned Echo inserts.

mike.lenga@gmail.com.

Post and PM

Last edited by Q2arrowhunter; 01-14-2020 at 07:27 AM.

Nice looking calls!
    gulfbreezian

3. Likes Jerry's Post:

Those are very nice. Here's two I made.
    They work, just hard to make the real soft tones. Btw these are made from turkey wing bones, kinda old school like 6,500 years.. :-)

20200110_111157.jpg
    Last edited by Rebel_Rider1969; 01-10-2020 at 11:20 AM.
    One man with a gun can control 100 without one.

5. Likes Rebel_Rider1969's Post: