DK Firearms

WTB Grips for Ruger NEW model Blackhawk.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    I believe it takes the XR3-RED grips. New Model with - 2 digit- XXXXX serial # 45 colt. If you have some post a pic with how much $$ ya want for em! Looking for something cool or a little beefier than the factory black ones. TKS

Last edited:

vincec

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I have a 2 gun rig that I want to sell that was made for Ruger Blackhawk 4 5/8". It is a quality rig, bought for shooting cowboy action but not used for long before going to a different rig. Paid $350, asking $100. Can send pics if you are interested.

vincec

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    The holster does not have a size stamped on it. I am a 32 waist and it fits over top of my jeans. The holsters are removable

vincec

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    For the Ruger? Yea probably. Would have to go up in the shop and look

vincec

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    grips.jpg

I have 4 different grips that fit the Blackhawk and Vaquero. I believe them to be RED 3 If you need RED 2, I doubt they will fit. Kind of striking out tonight, aren't we?

Attachments

• grips.jpg
      grips.jpg
      599.1 KB · Views: 6

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    They might be red3? I forget. Would like ones thicker than the factory grips, they just feel too small. Pearl and bone sure look sharp though.

** note the packmar grip I had for my 3 screw 357 fit this gun, while a oversized wood grip(herders?) would not?

Last edited:

vincec

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    The upper left and upper right are both Ivory Polymer. The left one is made by Eagle Grips and is slightly thinner then the factory grip. It is called their gunfighter grip. The top right is made by Ajax and is about the same thickness and profile as the factory grip. The set of Eagle Grips are the most expensive of the lot and also have the most usage. The Ajax grips are nearly new. The lower left are factory original grips of course. The lower right stag grips have a history. I do not know who makes them as there are no markings on the grips or the bag they came in. I won them as a door prize at a shooting event I attended years ago. Did not care for their look so I have never used them and they are still in the same bag they came in when I won them. But now as I am looking at them closer, I see one of the stag grips has a hairline crack. I have never used them so I guess they were that way when I won them. No wonder someone gave them away! I will not sell the stag grips with that obvious defect. If you are interested in any of the other three, let me know.

Top Bottom