• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I guess them jokers just want an all out war. :sad: Other reports stated they hit 3 bases?

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Said it was a base that Trump has been to before, visiting the troops.

* Good news so far, said they fired dozens of missiles, but there is no damage report, as of yet.

Last edited:

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It is now Open Season on all Iranian nuclear production facilities! Iran has been poking the U.S. for decades, they have crossed the line as a Nation and not hiding under their proxies. They may enjoy a few hours of bravado and chest pounding but that will end shortly. This is not about holding ground nor political differences: its about Iranians killing Americans for years and the U.S. holding their planners/perpetrators accountable. Irans National escalation will be dealt with. This is probaly one of several attacks in the works, might be a few days till new mines affect shipping or terrorists/malitia execute orders.

Iran has a lot of missle assets of various ranges. It is also well known that their missle guidance systems are not worth a damn regarding accuracy. This may partially account for the number of missles fired (hoping to actually hit something belonging to the U.S.). Irans made attemps but what are the results? If insignificant U.S. damage, Trump could ignore it and say Hey Iraq, Iran is hitting your Country with Missiles: what you going to do about it?

Last edited:

Pompnewbie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I bet Israel is all " ohhh shit we got you bro"
    Time to cut the leash

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    I'm willing to bet they (US)had electronic warfare units setup. That's part of the reason the strikes were not as effective, and the fact their missiles are crap. TG. big hats off to the EW's. Or whatever they are called nowdays. I say it's time to activate plan "glass ashtray " or "bolt from the blue" (emp)

Last edited:

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I bet Israel is all " ohhh shit we got you bro"
    Time to cut the leash

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk

Nyatnyahoo Already commented he doesn't want Israel involved. Maybe true position or lip service since Isreal doesn't comment on military operations. If true, that may strain our relations since the U.S. has been a shield for them for a long time and spend billions in military suport including the Patriot Systems that are keeping missle strikes out of densely populated areas.

I'm wondering if Putin is going to open his mouth?

Last edited:

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Everything I'm hearing is that Iran purposely didn't make kill any Americans and their missiles pretty much missed the supposed mark.
    They wanted to save face with their people but didn't want to wake the bear.

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Everything I'm hearing is that Iran purposely didn't make kill any Americans and their missiles pretty much missed the supposed mark.
    They wanted to save face with their people but didn't want to wake the bear.

They either didn't purposely kill anybody or we had evacuated before the missiles arrived, they said they had advanced warning they were coming! Of course their accuracy is in doubt too! All is quiet for right now.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The primary missle was Fetah-313 like mobile Scud we have seen before. HE payload has probably been reduced from 1100 pounds due to new reduced nose and attemps towards a better guidance system displacing payload. Reports range from 13 to 22 fired: two didn't detonate on impact, four hit in Iran territory and at least four landed outside of bases perimeters. Mobile launcher movement/positioning was detected well in advance of the two stages of launching.

Iran propaganda machine has stated 80 killed & 200 wounded but no photos because all the bodies were immediately flown out on helicopters.
    All coalition Countries individually reported ZERO casualties as reported by Al Jez. and Iranians will read that too.

Additionally, the success of Irans threats toward other "Hosting" Countries is questionable. If these Countries bow down to Iran dictate now and pust U.S. forces to leave, what will they do when Iran comes for more when U.S. support is no longer there?

Since damage from missile attacks was pretty insignificant and the President has shown restraint due to that fact, will Iran poke again? Mixed signals from Iran state "revenge" has been completed and other warnings this was the first step of many planned attacks.

Let's not forget that North Korea is paying close attention to the actions and responses. They may well try to add to their saber rattling play book.

Trump said he wants NATO to take more responsibility in the region. However, when Iran started the heavy threats before the missle attacks: NATO Forces in the area stopped all military training of host nation military and LE and withdrew from those Countries. I wouldn't expect anything from NATO.

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Wonder if they were expecting retaliatory US airstrikes and accidentally shot down the civilian airliner?

Bay Ranger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Iran today acknowledged they shot down the airliner.

I can't believe they admitted it. It was painfully obvious they shot it down when they had the entire wreckage field cleaned up by the next day. No more pics of the shrapnel holes in the plane sections.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Some years ago we did accidentally kill about 300 or so when we downed an iranian passenger play. It was mistaken identity.

Iran Air Flight 655 was a scheduled passenger flight from Tehran to Dubai via Bandar Abbas that was shot down on 3 July 1988 by an SM-2MR surface-to-air missile fired from USS Vincennes, a guided-missile cruiser of the United States Navy. The aircraft, an Airbus A300, was destroyed and all 290 people on board were killed.[1] The jet was hit while flying over Iran's territorial waters in the Persian Gulf, along the flight's usual route,

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apples and oranges.... terrorist nation vs beacon of freedom. The Wikipedia quote is biased due to its OMISSION of the pertinent details of the tactical environment and the communication issues, etc. You bring up this example as if it excuses the Iranians or somehow lessens their culpability.

The Iranians JUST LAUNCHED MULTIPLE MISSILES AT IRAQ a few hours before. It was their self-imposed spotlight time on the global stage. It was a solo act. No other nations playing. It was an airline that TOOK-OFF from THEIR AIRFIELD. That's a COMPLETELY different scenario than Flight 655.

The equivalent example would be if we launched missiles at Canada, and then shot down an airliner departing from La Guardia a few hours later. Yeah: f-ing ridiculous.

Top Bottom