DK Firearms

Anti Gun Nikki Fried portrait coming to a gas pump near you!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Anti-Gun Fl DoA Commissioner Nikki Fried who supports a FL AWB and Magazine Ban among other issues: decided to put add her campaign photo to the standard gas pump certification seal which previously only had the Commissioners name/signature and was a single color with black print. Same thing is probably on certifications for business Scales too. I wonder how much that color portrait added to the cost of the certification stickers? Looks like a political plug for name and face recognition and sooner or later it will be on every device inspected for compliance with State Weight and Measures.

https://www.tampabay.com/florida-po...mp-sticker-a-public-service-or-a-campaign-ad/

DGladden

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Every pump around here has had the photo sticker up since shortly after she took the position. Nothing new here!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Yeah . . . over my way also.
    She looks like a real hippy-dippy-doo. Voters had to be real idiots to allow her to "serve". ---- SAWMAN

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    That grotesque "joker-smile" has weirded-out our gas stations since shortly after she got elected.

While I'm standing there for a good 30-seconds waiting on the fuel, I've got car keys not doing anything... I leave the official Florida State info alone, but hell yes, Judge/officer, I scratch that misappropriation-of-public-funds "campaign portrait" like a lottery ticket.

There is ZERO official reason for that photo to be there.

RackinRay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Governor should call out on that fraud waste, and abuse. Bet it was a smoke induced idea!

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nikki Fried wasn't voted in as much as her republican opponent didn't get the votes needed to overcome her candidacy. She didn't keep her position on the Second Amendment a secret. It was part of her platform. She ran on it. People that say they support the Second Amendment or anything else need to show up and vote their preferences and beliefs. You vote your preferences with a pen not your mouth after the fact. Elections have consequences. She won by the narrowest of margins. Full disclosure, I voted. Those that didn't have only themselves to blame if they don't like her picture at the pumps. For those that voted and still don't like her picture at the pumps, I apologize for the lecture.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Voted.
    Don't agree with the waste of taxpayer money.
    Too easy to fix the immediate annoyance while standing at the pump...

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    What you expect from a bottom feeder? Looks like shes got some big titties though

Top Bottom