• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Trump just tweated if Iran does anything he has 52 targets representing the 52 Americans murdered by the Irain government at our embassy . IF real one of my proudest moments. Feeling froggie baby jump

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Here come da shit - - ->
    * All dams and major dikes are targets.
    * All power stations are targets.
    * All communications buildings and towers are targets.
    * All airport runways will be cratered.
    * All train tracks,bridges,and yards are targets.
    * All ports are targets.
    * All petroleum ports,tanks,storage areas,and pipelines are targets.
    * All manufacturing facilities are targets,especially steel and other equipment.
    * ALL facilities that produce ANYTHING that has to do with nuclear equipment,material, or processing.
    Do not notify congress prior to any and all military actions. Only the SecDef,then down the need to know MILITARY chain of command. ---- SAWMAN

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm for one random strike/hit a week until surrender or regime change, their choice. No breaks for talks. Surrender or change.

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Trump just tweated if Iran does anything he has 52 targets representing the 52 Americans murdered by the Irain government at our embassy . IF real one of my proudest moments. Feeling froggie baby jump

The 52 Americans were held hostage. not murdered.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I actually went to 2 different briefings with two different hostages from that Iran thing. One a Marine and the other a civilian.
    No severe beatings,starvation,etc. as some other POW's in the past. But quite an ordeal,with many mental hurdles to get over.
    If need be. - - -> go get 'em Mr. President. And PLEASE . . . allow Israel to help. ---- SAWMAN

B52

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Those could all be covered with about a dozen lay-down B28s or 6-8 airburst weapons in the 200KT range. In case anyone wanted to know or like me. Just hoping.

Last edited:

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm not warm and fuzzy on what "cultural targets" are? Religous stuff could draw wide animosity. Culturally symbolic stuff could piss off Iranians that don't support their current dictatorship/gov. More bang for the buck with mil, airfields, ports. Its an especially good time to eliminate the nuke development /threat. Two justifications met with one strike.

Tomahawks will do the surgical targeting. If air defense is hit hard too, that will open the door for our air assets to go to work.

I see Iran is tossing out the U.S. Ship shooting down Irans commercial airliner. They didn't mention that the jet flew an out of flight path attack profile toward the ship, didn't answer calls to change course and was given Warnings it would be shot down. Jet was a sacrifice to push/test the U.S. and ultimately sway world support in Iran's favor. Deadly prizes for stupid games.

Last edited:

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Qassem Soleimani Eulogist Offers $80 Million Bounty For Donald Trump's Head During Iranian General's Funeral
    By David Brennan On 1/6/20 at 4:38 AM EST https://www.newsweek.com/qassem-sol...ld-trump-head-iranian-general-funeral-1480513
    At one point, an unidentified eulogist called for a bounty to be placed on Trump's head. "We are 80 million Iranians," he said. "If each one of us puts aside one American dollar, we will have 80 million American dollars, and we will reward anyone who brings us [Trump]'s head with that amount."

There is no indication that the proposal was endorsed by the regime, though some initial media reports claimed that was the case. The Iranian government has promised revenge for Soleimani's killing, though no official has personally threatened the president.
    Unfortunately if the collection was also taken up in the USA millions of democrats would likely also contribute.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Here come da shit - - ->
    * All dams and major dikes are targets.
    * All power stations are targets.
    * All communications buildings and towers are targets.
    * All airport runways will be cratered.
    * All train tracks,bridges,and yards are targets.
    * All ports are targets.
    * All petroleum ports,tanks,storage areas,and pipelines are targets.
    * All manufacturing facilities are targets,especially steel and other equipment.
    * ALL facilities that produce ANYTHING that has to do with nuclear equipment,material, or processing.
    Do not notify congress prior to any and all military actions. Only the SecDef,then down the need to know MILITARY chain of command. ---- SAWMAN

I am good with using lots of older(gotta keep the stock fresh) bombs and target mosques, the older the better.....

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I am good with using lots of older(gotta keep the stock fresh) bombs and target mosques, the older the better.....
    They will not be blowing up any mosques, at least not on purpose.

i am not sure if they plan on blowing up the oil.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    The site is there but needs a pass word to log in.

I tried to upload from a computer, but the PDF is 2.14MB, and the website limit is like 1.9MB. It's 12 printable targets. Here's the "thumbnail view":

IMG_3990.JPG

Seems like a great excuse to make an account at the 'Hide. Download the PDF, then look around. Great forum. Tons of useful info.

Attachments

• IMG_3990.JPG
      IMG_3990.JPG
      332 KB · Views: 140
    Top Bottom