• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Looks like anything gun related is gone. 7 .22's and a few shotguns and odd ball ammo. They did have 10mm for 18 a box 4 boxes. WTH?

Also no bows/crossbows

B52

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    When I read the title of your post. I thought you were stopped by people from NY

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dick's went anti-gun and shifted toward the softer side of sporting goods after Sandy Hook, and I haven't spent a dime in one since. Sometimes I cut through the one in the Cordova mall.......

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Never been in a Dick's. Only been in GM 2-3 times in Michigan. Have no desire to go to either one.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Much of the big money interests like the banks and now the large retails outlet with walmrts being a recent example are going antigun. It is how the game is being played. I suspect that a lot of the progun voting republican politicians are not in their hearts really pro-2nd amendment.

I have never set foot yet in the Dicks in pace, fl

B52

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    They didn’t just make a decision to pull those items off the shelf, they made a huge deal about it being a public political statement. I went to the mall recently just to check out the new Disney themed play area with my daughter, and cut through Dick’s on the way in. They were advertising this book:
    184c7f6f5f0dcaa096b4021a847b3d89.png

The fucker is mighty proud of himself I’d say.

I still shop at Walmart out of convenience, but I promise you Dicks has nothing I need.

I thought Dick's was business. Not a game. When I first heard about Dick's Sporting Goods. I thought it was a euphemism for sex toys. I guess I may have been right. it's a game to the stupid people running it. Glad I don't own stock.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I thought Dick's was business. Not a game. When I first heard about Dick's Sporting Goods. I thought it was a euphemism for sex toys. I guess I may have been right. it's a game to the stupid people running it. Glad I don't own stock.

There is a culture to real big money and that is they want governments that they can control. There is one thing that communists, fascists, and big money have in common: they want to control nations and even the world. They do not like civilians with fire arms period. Dicks in Pace maybe might loose a few bucks just like walmarts will over their gun policies and likely look upon as the cost of doing business. The same as contributing to political campaigns. Money is power and those that have it often want control.

Fanner50

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    I passed by Dick's many times this past Christmas season taking my wife to work at another store in Cordova Mall. Their parking lot was always packed and the store looked crowded as well. Unfortunately, a few of us gun people not shopping at their stores will not make any difference at all to their bottom line, sad to say. Actually, they probably gained business. :( Such is the state of America today.:frown::frown:

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I really don’t think most citizens know, care, or even think about it till it’s brought to their attention.

I went their looking for a canoe before they went total anti. They had an Old Town Guide on sale for $599 but the one out on the floor was to damaged, just for display. I tried to order one, they wouldn’t or couldn’t but regardless they left the display with sale price. I happened in their again an entire month later and they still had it out with price. I inquired about ordering one, again told “No, it’s not for sale, we can’t order them” I asked why was it still their with price listed? They lied trying to tell me it was just put out by mistake, I showed them dated pics where I had sent it to my wife the month before. They claimed I altered it, I’m not that tech savvy. Both times they tried to sell me a lesser quality plastic canoe at a higher price.
    They earn their name.
    It all worked out though, I found a never used Old Town Appalachian with paddles, vests, and other gear at a better price. Had to drive 5 hours to get it but the kids loved bringing it home on the roof of our car
    6aeee46ee776098ae2a498fbb99be299.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dicks allegedly destroyed $5M in firearms and its widely reported they lost $150M in sales revenue resulting from the CEOs policies. Every penny denided them counts. Bigger businesses might be able to suck up those losses but it also sends a Message to all businesses that such decisions can smack their profits.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Delusions of grandeur ? Types of delusions of grandeur
    Any delusion has four main characteristics:

The person having the belief believes it to be true, even when the existing norm and other people know it to be untrue.
    The person having the delusion will not listen to any other viewpoints about the belief and will not consider change when evidence challenges the delusion.
    The content of the delusion is impossible or implausible.
    The delusion impacts the person’s daily life.
    Delusions of grandeur can take many forms,

Top Bottom