APOD Firearms

Iranian General killed in U.S. air strike...

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ric-san

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    GREAT !! Another camel humping rag head not breathing my air.
    NOW - - -> Can someone explain to me why gas went up $.13 since yesterday AM. I mean . . . the US being energy independent and all. (At least that is what Don told me.) --- SAWMAN

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    He was responsible for the embassy attack, the recent contractor and Green Beret deaths...kill him with prejudice!

Just wait Sawman, another .25 after this oil up over $2 a barrel already

bohica793

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Any time someone sneezes in the Middle East, oil prices jump. 20 years ago we would have seen oil jump 20% or more on this. With the US supply what it is, the jump is only 2.75-3%. Gas station owners set their daily prices based on what they expect to pay for their next shipment, not what they paid for the last one. Consequently, the prices will rise for a time being until the situation fades to the background.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I see that Pelosi is somewhat outraged that she was not consulted before the attack.
    Dem/libs are lining up to poo-poo the strike. They probably figure that we should just slip 'em another $ 165,000,000,000.00 like the last President did. "Yeah,that'll work." --- SAWMAN

bohica793

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I see that Pelosi is somewhat outraged that she was not consulted before the attack.
    Dem/libs are lining up to poo-poo the strike. They probably figure that we should just slip 'em another $ 165,000,000,000.00 like the last President did. "Yeah,that'll work." --- SAWMAN

Hellfire missiles are just as effective and a much lower cost. Saving the US money and improving the domestic defense industry.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0

I personally think they leak info to the targets. Notice how more effective the strikes are now.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    IMG_3955.PNG

IMG_3956.JPG

IMG_3957.PNG

Attachments

• IMG_3955.PNG
      IMG_3955.PNG
      203.7 KB · Views: 252
    • IMG_3956.JPG
      IMG_3956.JPG
      62.2 KB · Views: 235
    • IMG_3957.PNG
      IMG_3957.PNG
      183.2 KB · Views: 241

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Attachments

• Kerry.jpg
      Kerry.jpg
      61.3 KB · Views: 134

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Talking of Pelosil this attack shows our enemies that the impeachment has not made Trump afraid to act. He has not become weak and if anything will attack even faster. If the Iranians do anything in the USA we should retaliate inside Iran itself. This dead one was a general and I assume it was in the armed forces of Iran. Everything he did to us was an act of war.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    AND Iraq gov is outraged! Really? WTF is a Irainian General who controls the actions of the Revolutionary Guard, Irainian Militias and Terrorists OUTSIDE of Iran doing on Irags soil? Able to travel at will, meet with destabilizing terrorist parties and terrorist groups throughout the Middle East with impunity and and obviously the approval of the Iraq gov.? Everything is either part of the solution or part of the problem. IRAQ like Iran is more then welcome to chose its on path though some paths gather more ruble than others. Iraq wants to bitch and support Iran: cut all foreign aid including NGO, refugee, rebuild and military funds. Close the Embassy and withdraw a military support/troop/assets. Fuck'em! All those big dollar mega contract Companies: time to bail out, quick. Any Iraq students mil or civ: deport them. I was tired of Iraq's two faced politics a decade ago and its only gotten worse.

Dems saying Trump should have Briefed them before the Strike, do they mean the anti American Pro terrorist Congresswomen too? As above, your either with us (the U.S.) or against Us.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    AND Iraq gov is outraged! Really? WTF is a Irainian General who controls the actions of the Revolutionary Guard, Irainian Militias and Terrorists OUTSIDE of Iran doing on Irags soil? Able to travel at will, meet with destabilizing terrorist parties and terrorist groups throughout the Middle East with impunity and and obviously the approval of the Iraq gov.? Everything is either part of the solution or part of the problem. IRAQ like Iran is more then welcome to chose its on path though some paths gather more ruble than others. Iraq wants to bitch and support Iran: cut all foreign aid including NGO, refugee, rebuild and military funds. Close the Embassy and withdraw a military support/troop/assets. Fuck'em! All those big dollar mega contract Companies: time to bail out, quick. Any Iraq students mil or civ: deport them. I was tired of Iraq's two faced politics a decade ago and its only gotten worse.

Dems saying Trump should have Briefed them before the Strike, do they mean the anti American Pro terrorist Congresswomen too? As above, your either with us (the U.S.) or against Us.
    What Iraq thinks of Iran varies with what religious sect of the muslim heresy they belong to. One of these sects is centered in Iran and Saddam hussein killed them in Iraq by the 1,000s and killed even more Iranians in the Iraq-Iran battles and he even bombed Iran. When we defeated Saddam H., we tipped the balance of power in favor of the Pro-Iranian Forces in Iraq and in general made Iran's position stronger. We will have even more trouble if the Iranians get control of Iraq. I am hearing claims that the Chinese and Russians are interested in an Alliance or at least agreements with Iran.

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Let's keep going while we have the initiative. Take the head off the Iranian government and go after anything/anyone that even smells like a nuclear weapons program. Only then will we see if the rumors about the average Iranian wanting regime/government change are true or not.

B52

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Tomorrows Tehran weather forecast. 5 Jan 2020. High temps (1 million degrees F) in the morning then cooling rapidly to seasonal norms as the day progress. Morning overcast mushroom clouds with clearer sky and poor visibility from dust and high wind. Sunrise will be brighter that normal for several seconds. Tehranians are advised to use sunblock 12 million and keep those Geiger counters handy. This forecast by USA STRATCOM a subsidiary of USAF SAC. Keeping the world safe. Remember, Peace is our profession, but War is our hobby.

Top Bottom