• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Here is their new policy, verbatim from the email I recieved. On the bright side I sold it months ago.

Your listing was removed: Firearms and accessories policy

Hello jjgunsjewelryandpawnllc,

We had to remove your listing because it didn’t follow our Firearms and accessories policy. Firearms are not allowed. Listings for allowed firearm parts and accessories must follow strict guidelines.

What activity didn't follow the policy

Activity on your account didn’t follow our policy. More specific details are provided below.

What you need to do next

You can't relist items we've ended. Please ensure your current and future listings follow this policy.

What is the policy

The following are not allowed:

- Firearms of any type
    - Parts and accessories for assault weapons, including blueprints and instructions
    - Any part or accessory in violation of local law
    - Firearm receivers, even if incomplete
    - Ammunition for firearms, including bullets, cartridges, casings, shells, and hulls
    - The following firearm accessories are not allowed:
    -- Frames, kits used to create a firearm, flash suppressors, silencers, sears, high capacity magazines that accept more than 10 rounds (even if they have been modified to accept fewer), magazine extenders, bump fire stocks, grenade launchers, and pistol conversion kits
    - The following accessories for semiautomatic pistols are not allowed:
    -- Barrel shrouds, forward pistol grips, and threaded barrels

Listings for firearms parts and accessories that we allow must follow these guidelines:

- The listing must clearly identify the part or accessory being sold as well as the type of firearm it fits (“type” can mean general use and not necessarily brand or manufacturer). For example, “This part can be used with bolt-action rifles."
    - The item must be listed on the US site (eBay.com) and offer domestic shipping only
    - The item must comply with California state law - opens in new window or tab

Examples of allowed firearm parts and accessories:

- En bloc clips
    - Barrels (exceptions: shotgun barrels less than 18 inches and rifle barrels less than 16 inches are prohibited)
    - Bolts
    - Choke tubes
    - Cylinders
    - Firing pins
    - Hammers
    - Slides
    - Trigger assemblies

How this affects your account

Because you may not have been aware of this policy, we're sending this notice to educate you about it and ask that you follow this policy in the future.

- Listings that didn't follow this policy have been ended.*

We have credited all associated fees except for payments processing fees and the final value fee for your listing(s).*
    Listings that don't follow this policy in the future will be ended. In addition, there will be a temporary 3-day restriction placed on your account, and your other listings will be hidden from search during this period.* All fees paid or payable for listings that are ended and/or hidden from search will not be refunded or otherwise credited to your account.

Why we have this policy

We take our role in community safety seriously, and in accordance with government regulations and international laws, we prohibit the sale of certain weapons on eBay.

More information and help

https://www.ebay.com/help/policies/...-items/firearms-weapons-knives-policy?id=4277

Listings not following policy

254413529162 - Knights Armament KAC RAS CARBINE 96179 AUTHENTIC

We appreciate your understanding.

Thanks,

eBay

Please don't reply to this message. It was sent from an address that doesn't accept incoming email.

eBay Document ID: 80689009006

eBay is committed to your privacy. Read our user agreement and privacy notice. Learn how to recognize fake (spoof) emails.

Copyright © 2019 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc., 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.

tros6t

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Poobay and Poopal are run by communists. While I still do use them occasionally, I try to limit it as much as possible and long for the day when they are either bought out or out competed, but for now, the only other real option is Amazon and they really aren't any better.

capt.joe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I didnt use it for months. When i get back on, they had canceled my acct. I called and they wanted my birth certificate, ss #, and a b7nch of other crap. Apparently someone hacked my acct and was selling fake perfume. I told them where to stick it

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    "Must comply with California state law ?" What the heck ?
    So, the nuts in California are dictating to the rest of us now ?
    I used to sell pretty regularly on there but not in the past few years. Their fees have gotten way too high plus, like was said earlier, they are a bunch of commies.

Big Shrek

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Altho...after the sale, one should have deleted the posting...on ANY sale site.
    that's why there are craptons of dead postings of things on my favorite gun sites...
    few clean up their mess, and most mods are too busy to deal with it all ;)

Q2arrowhunter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I got the same message when I posted an Ergo F93 stock. It was removed within 2 hours. What really pisses me off is that I mirrored an existing auction for the same thing, only my price was lower. I called eBay to complain and they said I should report the other auction. I told them No and that if they remove mine They should remove them all. Got some lame excuse that they review in batches and the other auction is in a batch that hasn’t been reviewed yet (even though it has been active for several days).

LIBERALS suck.

Big Shrek

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I got the same message when I posted an Ergo F93 stock. It was removed within 2 hours. What really pisses me off is that I mirrored an existing auction for the same thing, only my price was lower. I called eBay to complain and they said I should report the other auction. I told them No and that if they remove mine They should remove them all. Got some lame excuse that they review in batches and the other auction is in a batch that hasn’t been reviewed yet (even though it has been active for several days).

LIBERALS suck.

That's probably why the other seller reported your auction ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom