Target Sports

Santa Rosa, Okaloosa and Walton Counties are 2A sanctuaries?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Quote Originally Posted by FrommerStop View Post
    I see some paranoia above

When it comes to stuff like this, I'm just not a huge fan of being on a Government "list"...
    Please if you are going to quote me, please do not selectively edit what I said.

Original statement
    I see some paranoia above, but as they say even paranoids have enemies. I do not believe the idea behind the militia list was to make a list of people to crackdown on. But the list is there for potential use.
    Nothing is truly private from those with means and might on their side

Realtor

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Quote Originally Posted by FrommerStop View Post
    I see some paranoia above

Please if you are going to quote me, please do not selectively edit what I said.

Original statement

will do... use by who, and for what then? I wonder how many folks will run to the County to get their SRC Militia cards? relax, its all in good nature, I sure dont want the 'Pro-County" (SRC) militia mad at me.... ;)

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Quote Originally Posted by Realtor View Post
    When it comes to stuff like this, I'm just not a huge fan of being on a Government "list"...

now you are on the list of people who don't like being on a government list....

Unless you are extremely discrete you are likely on someone's list, Means never join a forum like this. Never purchase via the internet. Only cash store purchases for ammo and accessories and do your gun transaction face to face for cash.

kidsoncoffee

Wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Quote Originally Posted by Realtor View Post

Unless you are extremely discrete you are likely on someone's list, Means never join a forum like this. Never purchase via the internet. Only cash store purchases for ammo and accessories and do your gun transaction face to face for cash.

Fuck any of the lists we're on. Best you can do is be prepared for you and your family to put up a fight or have an escape plan in place whenever they decide that us gun owners are the enemy of the state. I'm with Virginia and their fight against their corrupt ass government. Problem is, Florida is headed in the same direction so we will likely have our own fight to deal with. You're either in or you're not. I'm going to stand up for myself and my rights. If that means fighting the state or feds, so be it. I've been on lists since I was 16 so I don't give a shit. I probably have my own personal NSA worker watching over half the shit I do by now.

Big Shrek

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Heck, I think most of us Vets are probably on RED lists...
    Retired, Extremely Dangerous...

Well, except the Air Force retirees ;)
    air force 2.jpg

Attachments

• air force 2.jpg
      air force 2.jpg
      16.2 KB · Views: 204

MauserLarry

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    "Nothing is truly private from those with means and might on their side."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Truest thing I've read in a while! Kinda' goes along with "might makes right".

pawpaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well, there's one I never expected. I hear he will not run for office again so wonder if one influenced the other.

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

Nope. He's always walked the walk & talked the talk. Salt-of the-earth constitutional conservative.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Fuck any of the lists we're on. Best you can do is be prepared for you and your family to put up a fight or have an escape plan in place whenever they decide that us gun owners are the enemy of the state. I'm with Virginia and their fight against their corrupt ass government. Problem is, Florida is headed in the same direction so we will likely have our own fight to deal with. You're either in or you're not. I'm going to stand up for myself and my rights. If that means fighting the state or feds, so be it. I've been on lists since I was 16 so I don't give a shit. I probably have my own personal NSA worker watching over half the shit I do by now.
    There are millions of americans and I suspect people in other countries that have their personal data and other information in the servers of the NSA or other governmental entities. But it is likely to lack any personal touch and your data will be judged by computer programs. I was listening once to some former CIA big shot that was in a related think tank. The talk was about how from computer logged data they would try to predict how or who was going to commit a violent act and on that basis send someone or something to deal with it.
    I strongly doubt that anything is going to happen to any of us here as things are in the USA.
    But if we want to be paranoid that I sometimes am, it could go like the below.

Remember now days governments can kill just about anyone with by a geek behind a joy stick that sends a drone to remove you from life. Not much you can do if something out of the sky at 3AM obliterates your home and family.

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Retired AF here, I'd be happy to dual with you at 50 meters. Your choice of pistols or carbines. :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:
    I'll bring the popcorn and sell tickets. Haha

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I was thinking the other day another swap meet would be cool

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom