• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It is the future. Be prepared to deal with it. I can defend myself with a k frame .38 spl, winchester '94, or a pump 12 ga shotgun. And of course I will turn in all of my naughty nefarious equipment as requested.
    Buy what you want now while it is still legal. Normally it is allowed to grandfather in weapons currently owned so it makes sense to register some of what you own if the law allows it. True they may use the registration lists later to seize such weapons.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Out of control politicians, perhaps just perhaps it’s time to bring back the 8317EDAA-2201-465D-8E39-ECA46442F183.jpg it has worked wonders in the past.

Attachments

• 8317EDAA-2201-465D-8E39-ECA46442F183.jpg
      8317EDAA-2201-465D-8E39-ECA46442F183.jpg
      49.4 KB · Views: 374
    Last edited:

RidgeRunner

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Knock .. Knock

Attachments

• 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      8.1 KB · Views: 284
    • images.jpg
      images.jpg
      10.5 KB · Views: 270
    • 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      5.3 KB · Views: 291

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    As we saw in CA: political "Grandfathering" given to placate the massas and Pass Laws can and has been Revolked!

That Threat of using VNG Troops to enforce State gun control laws is laffable: these "citizen soldiers" come from the very same 2A Sanctuary Counties! The "State" threatens to cut funding to Sanctuary Counties: they obviously forgot that a significant amount of State Funds are paid via the Counties.

We the People will never be without firearms access, there will be guns retained, battlefield pickups, captured stock and "Liberator .45" type acquisitions if it comes to that. A better preemptive action would be to pick a day and jam every politicians/Office phone lines for the full business day. If the Bills aren't pulled in seven days have a State wide civilian shutdown with those People marching on the Capital in Richmond. A civil show of strength (force) and mass solidarity against the Virginia government. Much better to kill the Bills now than to ignore and fight against Laws legally/physically later.

The question is: When the State's Plans fail and the People revolt against the State, will the Feds answer the States cries for help?

These idle threats show the tyrants desperation to force their Will upon the People.

Ben Ghazi

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The national guard is people like us and they also own guns they want to keep.....
    the 1st home owner killed because he refused tyranny will be the shot heard around the world

Last edited:

RidgeRunner

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    The national guard is people like us and they also own guns they want to keep.....
    the 1st home owner killed because he refused tyranny will be the shot heard around the world

The first homeowner shot for refusing gun confiscation has already happened about a month ago in Maryland, I believe.
    https://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2018/11/05/fatal-officer-involved-shooting-in-anne-arundel-county/
    I heard no shot?

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    look for more of these as the commie democrats realize the potential of reporting many they will pick us off one by one....

what do you do when they come for you?

MauserLarry

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Great posts from everybody! Some great food for thought as this thing plays out in Virginny. The one thing I wonder about was in wildrider's post......"will the Feds answer the States cries for help?"
    They haven't sent troops into marijuana friendly states yet and I suppose it's still against federal law. Hopefully saner heads will prevail and this crap will blow over. If there are any sane heads left.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hopefully saner heads will prevail and this crap will blow over.
    The issue of the government at both federal and state levels banning or removing non-sporting firearms from unlicensed citizens especially of unregistered firearms is not going away or going to blow over. In modern america this nonsense has been pushed by the government since at least president Johnson leading up to his '68 guncontrol act that outlawed mail order of firearms and ammunition. We got the right back to mail order (That is internet order) of ammunition, but not for guns.
    The republicans may be able to slow the progress of antigun lawsand will not be able to reverse things is my prediction. Relative to reversal our best luck has been in the upper federal courts such as the Heller decision.
    In 1925 if I had the money i could buy automatic weapons and silencers and send a pistol anywhere to anyone I pleased through the US postal service. I would like to see that restored and that will not be happening.

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Reality is, as long as Florida's economy, and the wealth of our representatives, depends on tourism/retirees, firearms restrictions/bans will be on the table as a primary means of ensuring Florida is a safe, inviting place. Plain and simple, there is money at risk on top of an agenda to be furthered. I've heard nothing but silence from our governor on down. Our rights are secondary to whatever keeps the paying customer paying. So, how do we change that when the customers are paying/enriching our elected representatives?

The panhandle used to be secure as the redneck riviera, but is slowly building/re-zoning itself into just another Florida tourist destination. Let's not underestimate the willingness of what I believe are many to throw the rights of residents under the bus in the name of income/profit. That should be apparent with the re-zoning, local government manipulation of property sales, and the rampant building of tourist-related buildings. If you want to further test, just start advocating for restricting/shutting down some of the tourist-related businesses in an effort to keep your town as it was and consider the reaction of those who profit most from tourism. I believe you'll see the reaction is quite similar to questioning/disparaging their church/religion.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The first homeowner shot for refusing gun confiscation has already happened about a month ago in Maryland, I believe.
    https://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2018/11/05/fatal-officer-involved-shooting-in-anne-arundel-county/
    I heard no shot?

That incident was a Red Flag AND Protection Order firearms confiscation not a banned gun or gun control law that targets "otherwise lawful citizens". I don't support Red Flag orders.

In your referenced case, there was also a Protective Order because of the multiple relationships, and all living under the same roof. LE was called to the house the day before for a family dispute. Law abiding citizens don't make specific threats “You’re dead,” Willis said, according to witnesses. “I’m going to shoot you.” This was the day before and not said to LE.

We need to seperate the root cause from the outcome, obviously, this is not a incident to rally around IMHO.

https://www.capitalgazette.com/news/ac-cn-red-flag-20191001-zjzsbra735eatkkm2qmobz5z4a-story.html

Last edited:
    Top Bottom