• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    not sure where this gentleman got his facts but the terrorist had been there almost 2 years, bought the gun in July and had it since then, so the article was wrong on that part at the beginning so I did not read on.

nitro

Tired and retired.
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    What I want to know was what was he planning hunting with a 9mm pistol? That would be a red flag to me.

Last edited:

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Exactly why the FBI said they'd disseminate the info After they recieved all the Facts, and discouraged people from getting possible misinformation from forums, FB, word of mouth, etc.
    It will all come out in the wash.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    What the Federal Government "selectively releases" will come to public view. Gov won't shit on a relationship it needs to continue. We've all seen information denials in the name of "National Security" and page after page of information totally redacted ((less page numbers).

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    What the Federal Government "selectively releases" will come to public view. Gov won't shit on a relationship it needs to continue. We've all seen information denials in the name of "National Security" and page after page of information totally redacted ((less page numbers).

Bingo. This clown was an officer in the Saudi military. Things don't work there like they do here. Officers are made officers because they come from prominent families, not because they are officer material or have special abilities. Aviation officers are in high status end of the officer pool, so who/what is he connected to? That will define and guide how this "investigation" progresses at he national level.

moron1

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If the US is going to continue to train foreign military in our country they will have to come up with a better vetting process. Though this time it appears that it was more of a small scale personal vendetta we have to remember that these guys have access to more then small arms and could cause a really big problem.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If the US is going to continue to train foreign military in our country they will have to come up with a better vetting process. Though this time it appears that it was more of a small scale personal vendetta we have to remember that these guys have access to more then small arms and could cause a really big problem.
    Absolutely.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    All Saudis involved from the dinner party "preview" who knew the plan and did nothing: Should be handed over to the Saudi Embassy. That is "Saudi Sovereign Soil" and the Saudi Gov can investigate, interrogate, hold a Military Court, judge convict and summarily execute all ten terrorist traitors in front of U.S Gov witnesses. This removes the U.S. from the equation, serves justice, saves face for the Saudis, sets an example to the Saudi people and military.

After that happens, tell the Saudi that they need to provide there own training pipeline programs if they want to continue using U.S. aircraft. This will create a demand for hundreds of "replacement aircraft" from crashes.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    All Saudis involved from the dinner party "preview" who knew the plan and did nothing: Should be handed over to the Saudi Embassy. That is "Saudi Sovereign Soil" and the Saudi Gov can investigate, interrogate, hold a Military Court, judge convict and summarily execute all ten terrorist traitors in front of U.S Gov witnesses. This removes the U.S. from the equation, serves justice, saves face for the Saudis, sets an example to the Saudi people and military.

After that happens, tell the Saudi that they need to provide there own training pipeline programs if they want to continue using U.S. aircraft. This will create a demand for hundreds of "replacement aircraft" from crashes.

yeah that way they can just cut them up and dispose of the terrorists

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    88   0   0

You and snake eyes should come together and run for office.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

It just my adapted version of expedient and mandatory televised public execution of mass shooters/murder/terrorists. Assign them a random identifer code. No last words/public statement from the convicted. No hood. Ride the lightning or suspension hanging w/o drop neck break. Let them endure the horror prior to death that they imposed on their victims. Why should they have a painless and peaceful transition to death that they did not affort their victims? Abolish life Sentences. Express Lane Justice. Trial within 90 days, 7 days to file Appeals and 30 days to complete action on Appeals at each Level. Executions to be conducted NLT one year from date of the crime or the conviction Laws without adequate and timely deterrent penalties are weak. Convicted murderers should not wait on the publics dime for 15 to 20 years before the Sentence is carrierd out. States without the Death Penalty will have appropriate Cases automatically Shifted to Federal jurisdiction. Costs incurred for these cases will be deducted from Fed to State funding.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It just my adapted version of expedient and mandatory televised public execution of mass shooters/murder/terrorists. Assign them a random identifer code. No last words/public statement from the convicted. No hood. Ride the lightning or suspension hanging w/o drop neck break. Let them endure the horror prior to death that they imposed on their victims. Why should they have a painless and peaceful transition to death that they did not affort their victims? Abolish life Sentences. Express Lane Justice. Trial within 90 days, 7 days to file Appeals and 30 days to complete action on Appeals at each Level. Executions to be conducted NLT one year from date of the crime or the conviction Laws without adequate and timely deterrent penalties are weak. Convicted murderers should not wait on the publics dime for 15 to 20 years before the Sentence is carrierd out. States without the Death Penalty will have appropriate Cases automatically Shifted to Federal jurisdiction. Costs incurred for these cases will be deducted from Fed to State funding.
    You seem to be saying let the punishment fit the crime.
    The Eighth Amendment to the United States Constitution states: “Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.”
    I guess we could go back to the ole days.
    It was on the law books of merry ole england at one time.
    The convicted traitor was fastened to a hurdle, or wooden panel, and drawn by horse to the place of execution, where he was then hanged (almost to the point of death), emasculated, disembowelled, beheaded, and quartered (chopped into four pieces). His remains would then often be displayed in prominent places across the country, such as London Bridge, to serve as a warning of the fate of traitors. For reasons of public decency, women convicted of high treason were instead burned at the stake.
    If it was televised it would be quite popular and one could market the concept for the gamers.

drawn-and-quartered.jpg

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    ^^^^^^ YES, That works for me! TRUE DETERRENT. However, the hug a thug bleeding hearts and Civil Rights lawyers have castrated the death penalty by eliminating in some States and getting Rulings that the "method/means" are now cruel and unusual punishment. Even simple lethal injection is being fought because of what's in the drugs! Fuck people, it supposed to kill the guilty bastards per the Courts order. There have even been Appeals to the Death Penalty because: waiting to be executed is "cruel". As long as the punishment and method does not "exceed" the level of "cruelty" the convicted administered to their victims: it should never be interpreted as a cruel punishment or method of execution.

People that fight against Capitol Punishment are bound to pay for long term alternatives while criminals will always play the plea deal. Take those options off the table: conviction=Death, the faster the better.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Run for office? My family and I already served this Nation for two decades, and we're still trying to catch up on lost time.

To me, politicians are in the same class as lawyers:
    -necessary in small quantities, but there's way too many
    -should be a "public servant", but the majority end up with overinflated egos and wallets
    -they tend to create the very problems that "necessitate" their existence

If elected to an office, I guarantee that I would "offend" many with an unfiltered truth here and there.
    I don't need that drama.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    If elected to an office, I guarantee that I would "offend" every snowflake liberal, race baiters, peta thugs, progressive whackos and any other assorted misc trash, with an unfiltered truth dang near every day, even hourly..

:evil:

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If elected to an office, I guarantee that I would "offend" every snowflake liberal, race baiters, peta thugs, progressive whackos and any other assorted misc trash, with an unfiltered truth dang near every day, even hourly..

:evil:

This fellow is running for the BOCC in Pace, FL

Chances are I will vote for him.

Geoff-Ross-2_gnz8oh.jpg

Top Bottom