• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • B52

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    After 9/11 happened the squadron common use computers had screen savers with Bin Laden's picture with a bullet hold in the forehead. As the weeks went on instructors noticed the screen savers were changed by the Saudi students. Was the reason to avoid tension the Saudi students felt brought on by one of their fellow nationals or secret reverence they had and thought the picture degrading?

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Fox news is reporting that 6 or so other Saudi students/trainees were filming the event, involved on some level and arrested. First I've heard of this...
    WEARtv channel 3 pensacola said there was a report ofa 2nd individual being detained. If it is true that the other saudis filmed it that is really bad news. Means the neither the Saudi King or the USA can trust his armed forces and the King might be living on borrowed time. I am glad we in the USA do not need their oil.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sombody want to justify why U.S Forces and equipment are deployed in Saudi Arabia protecting their "State owned" Oil Fields and refineries? Meanwhile a Saudi serviceman murders and injures personnel on a Base in the U.S.!

I'm not a fan of any part of the Middle East. Yes, 9/11 hijackers, OBL and now this Saudi scumbag that in addition to the crimes is also "another" ralling point for gun control efforts. However, when we "blame others" (a Country of origin) for the acts of one or a small group: we fall right in line with what the the gun grabbers do.

FWIW: I know in the past, how Service "Schools" bend over backwards and do everything possible to get "all ranks" of foreign military students up to speed so they Pass and many of you have seen it. The higher the rank, the more "diplomacy involved".
    Theory: "If" this Loser was failing whatever training he was going through and was at/near a point of no recovery/Formal Reporting , that failures impact on his military career, stigma to his "elite families status" and personal disgrace may have been enough to act out "better dead than look bad" and jihadist martyr is a convenient way out where those who support such things will celebrate him. If this scumbag has been recycled/remedial training without improvement, he knew the writing was coming and had ample prep time, may have even made a Tape to bolster his act in an attempt to cover his failure. I'm not giving him an excuse, just my theory on motive.

Make the Saudi Ambassador positively I.D. his body, then like other dead terrorists: he should be shark bait tomorrow.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Back since the Clinton days,including both Bushs and Trump we have continuously kissed Saudi ass . . . PUBLICALLY.
    IMO - - -> our politicians (both parties) have gained HUGE personal wealth from the Saudis. Corruption runs rampant between them and us and other western powers.
    I was told that when we went over to protect their ass,prior to the invasion of Kuwait,our female soldiers were not allowed to go out in town and our troops were not allowed to openly display our flag in our compounds. (Raise the flag on a pole with our troops standing in salute) TRUE ??? --- SAWMAN

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    88   0   0
    Fox news is reporting that 6 or so other Saudi students/trainees were filming the event, involved on some level and arrested. First I've heard of this...

I read one post from a person that works closely on base and that some of the other Saudis didn't show up to class. If they knew he was going to shoot the place they should be charged with his crimes!

m4a1sof

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    How could this happen? The base commander said the base was a gun free zone?

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Not sure if you're trying to be funny, or being serious? If you're serious, it's base policy/regs. But really hard to enforce when the base is an open base and there's no vehicle inspections. I'd bet there are numerous on base residents with personal firearms. How many people launch their boat at sherman cove who routinely carry firearms with them in their boats, many I'm sure.

m4a1sof

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ummmm sarcasm, meant to illustrate gun free zones don't work. IMHO if you trust someone enough to risk there lives for you the least you could do is issue every active service member a concealed carry permit valid EVERYWHERE they may find themselves i.e., a military base, school, church, etc.. Of course even that wouldn't prevent these things from happening but it would have given those guys at least a fighting chance, and ultimately would also cut down on the number of victims as the guys near it would be able to take them out before they killed too many. It may even have a preventative effect as the criminals may think twice if they know EVERYONE around them has a gun. But what do I know, I'm the lowest form of human there is...an old white man. According to the lefties I'm the one responsible for making America a shit hole. Not exactly sure of the logic used there because without old white men there would be no America. Oh well, you can never accuse the lefties of using logic.

Last edited:

rockb

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I read one post from a person that works closely on base and that some of the other Saudis didn't show up to class. If they knew he was going to shoot the place they should be charged with his crimes!

Please share the location of this post.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Wondering in what capacity he was training for.
    PILOT
    NFO
    ENLISTED AIRCREW
    ENLISTED GROUND MAINTANCE
    other --- SAWMAN

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    88   0   0
    Please share the location of this post.

So many out there I can't find it. The newest one I just read said there are 10 Saudi student detained and they are looking for more that are missing
    One filmed the shooting from the inside. 2 others sat outside in a car and watched it unfold.
    They all had a dinner date the night before and we're watching mass shootings on their smartphones.
    And before all of this they got on a plane to New York to watch the lighting of the Rockefeller center tree...... And flew back what else is going to go down?

OldMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    I heard there was an Okaloosa Militia backed by the Sheriff dept.

Is there one in Escambia county?

Thanks

Myself and Friends are interested...

OldMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Yep IS another shoe going to drop?

Honestly I expect Many. Why? The Dems ,imo,Traitorous Impeachment Failing.. Great News for the economy and ALL THE POSITIVE PRESIDENT TRUMP HAS AND IS DOING.. I fear massive falseflags due to Coming Declas and massive arrests...

God Bless Our President and All Patriots.

cull the rest..LEGALLY.

skippyt

Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Hmm yeah if that's the case they should shut that crap down.. you want to own a gun.. become a citizen

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk
    Then you would prevent millions of permanent residents like me, who've been in this country 25 yrs from being able to protect ourselves, our families and anyone else from the wolves, try not to knee jerk like a Democrat would, just because you're not a Citizen, doesn't make you ant less of Patriot.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom