Mexicans file suit against Wally for El Paso shooting.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Does that mean that americans can sue when they get hurt in Mexico. Lots of luck with that.

RackinRay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Wants to hold Wally "responsible for not taking reasonable and necessary measures to protect its customers from the attack". I guess that "responsibility" got a bit bigger since Wally's new position banning civs from OC/CC in Wally stores. Lol

https://www.foxnews.com/us/mexican-families-el-paso-shooting-victims-sue-walmart

Been following this and never heard CC mentioned in media form I trust, so I Googled for Walmart's official position. It specifically says, in bold print: " As it relates to concealed carry by customers with permits, there is no change to our policy or approach."

Link to the site quoted is below.

https://corporate.walmart.com/newsr...nse-to-the-tragedies-in-el-paso-and-southaven

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Does that mean that americans can sue when they get hurt in Mexico. Lots of luck with that.

wonder if the recent killings of women & kids in Sonora mexico, of dual-citizens qualify for a lawsuit, failure of the mex govt to protect its own citizens?

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Been following this and never heard CC mentioned in media form I trust, so I Googled for Walmart's official position. It specifically says, in bold print: " As it relates to concealed carry by customers with permits, there is no change to our policy or approach."

Link to the site quoted is below.

https://corporate.walmart.com/newsr...nse-to-the-tragedies-in-el-paso-and-southaven

Thanks for clearing that up. Looks to be a "public image side including perception" that Wally doesn't bother to correct side and different corporate Policy side. In anothe Wally Policy I found: "We will continue to follow state and local laws regarding concealed carry permit holders.".

Top Bottom