Target Sports

Difference in 320 Carry and 320 Compact?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Murfpcola

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I have a Sig p320 with the compact frame and am looking at buying a Crossbreed Super Tuck holster but the Cross breed box says fits 320 Carry. Any Sig guys on here know the difference as far as holster figment? They both have the squared off trigger guard. My sub-compact frame has the rounded trigger guard so I knew to look for that difference.

Fear21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    I have a Sig p320 with the compact frame and am looking at buying a Crossbreed Super Tuck holster but the Cross breed box says fits 320 Carry. Any Sig guys on here know the difference as far as holster figment? They both have the squared off trigger guard. My sub-compact frame has the rounded trigger guard so I knew to look for that difference.

Not a big 320 guy but it looks like the Carry and the Compact have the same slide length - Carry has a full size grip though.

P320s.jpg

Will they let you take it out to check fit? Judging by the picture I’d say it’d probably fit fine though.

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    103   0   0
    The main difference is the Carry has a longer grip to accommodate a 17 round magazine. The Compact has a 15 round mag well. In terms of holster fitment they are the same as the barrels are the same length.

Top Bottom