Join GulfCoastGunForum For Free

Thread: Hellcat

Hellcat

Anyone here have any hands on with the new Springfield Hellcat?

“The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Do you understand?”

“My tremendous intuitive sense of the female creature informs me that you are in trouble.”

12 GA
    I held one at the gun show. Better in my hand than what I expected by looking at the pictures. I have a 365 and don't know if I will purchase a hellcat. I have several Springfield pistols. They fit my hand way better than a Glock.

FWIW, 10K Rouns Test. I think they babied it a bit.
    https://www.gunsamerica.com/digest/h...-torture-test/
    Wild Rider

Those that give up their guns are on a self destructive fools errand. Tyranny shall never take what it didn't provide: not by paper, not by Court and not by force.

This..... no interest in the Springfield Hanoi Jane pistol.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.the...liticians/amp/
    Last edited by Rebel_Rider1969; 11-20-2019 at 01:04 PM.
    One man with a gun can control 100 without one.

5. Likes Rebel_Rider1969's Post:

Good to know, they just lost my business
    “The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Do you understand?”

“My tremendous intuitive sense of the female creature informs me that you are in trouble.”

12 GA
    Is the article legit? I can't keep track of what's real anymore. I question everything.

8. Likes stage20's Post:

Quote Originally Posted by stage20 View Post
    Is the article legit? I can't keep track of what's real anymore. I question everything.
    It's TRUE! IFMA was just four (a Lobbyist, a RRA rep and two SA reps) to fight Illinois SB1657 requiring "State Licensing" for ALL Types of Federal FFLs. IFMA opposed the Bill. Funds were paid to politicians/political Orgs and SURPRISE: SA & RRA get Cutouts so the Bill/Law doesn't apply to them. Once the cutout is written in the final draft, IFMA drops its opposition to the Bill.

So the consensus is SA/RRA bought their cutout then supported the Bill being passed and opposing the law on all other FFLs in the State.
    The companies were outed for their/IFMA donations and corrosponding change of support. Companies got a lot of heat and then said they didn't want a cutout and didn't know what IFMA was doing or doing it without their approval BUT remember the COMPANIES had their own Reps in a small four person group working an important lobbying effort: nobody believes Companies weren't well informed and approved IMFA action.

There are a lot of articles on this topic in 2017. Gun companies like all businesses hope the potential customer base has a short memory and the occasional/first time buyer is uninformed.
    Wild Rider

Those that give up their guns are on a self destructive fools errand. Tyranny shall never take what it didn't provide: not by paper, not by Court and not by force.

10. Likes wildrider666's Post:

12 GA
    I will say I've never purchased a Springfield item new, so I haven't supported them, though I do own 5 or 6.