• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I will..

stupid idea, article is from june 2017, hopefully killed by now...what could go wrong with this?

you watch, some snowflake gender confused freak is going to go postal on fellow soldiers.. we have to overcome this LGBTQQBBQ COMMMIE DOCTRINE!!!

MauserLarry

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thanks Caveman for the heads-up on the date. I didn't notice that, too shocked I guess. As a civilian employee of the Army we did have transgender training as recently as last year but I've heard nobody mention it this year. Hopefully it has all been stopped.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Meh. There have always been homosexuals in the military. Just like the rest of the population.
    After the "ban" and "don't ask don't tell" was lifted, some were just open about it.

I was lucky enough to be in a profession that didn't suffer from thin-skinned BS. We made jokes; they made jokes. We only gave a shit if job-performance was an issue, but that was the same regardless of who you wanted to spend a Saturday night with. Heck, the most hilarious part was when this one gay guy would listen to a joke about gay guys, then when it was his turn to dish it back, he would tell a "dad joke", but not the dad joke you think with a goofy punch line. No, he would tell a joke similar to the "yo momma such a ho..." but about your dad.

Oh man, that would either make the antangonist shut the F up, or bust out laughing.
    It was all fun. I mean, if you can't laugh at yourself, and your crew mates, find another profession because the military life requires a sense of humor to survive.

I'm pretty sure we'd all be sued if we did that in a civilian job.
    But most of our military duties don't exist in the civilian sector, so there's that, too.

As for "war winning days", oh we're still good. :)
    Homo, straight, who cares. None of that matters when you're a professional. We're still the best, as long as we don't lower our standards.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    nowadays, everyone wants to sue and get paid for some perceived slight towards them..and many want to join, to give uncle sam the bill for their changes"

moron1

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The gov't should not be paying for sex change operations. If at birth you have a penis you are male and if you have a vagina you are female. If you want to change sexes pay for it yourself. Next big thing will be people wanting to be trans-species. “ I identify as a dolphin! I want the gov’t to replace my legs with a big dolphin tail, put my nose on the back of my head and give me a big row of teeth just like Flipper!” We have some stupid sons of bitches working in gov’t. Remember when we tax payers paid for Richard Specks boob job in prison even though he slaughtered 8 nurses in one night? I don’t know who was sicker, Speck or the people who approved his boob job. Or Manning (the run away soldier) who sought a gov’t paid sex change after the trouble he caused. The list goes on and on./ Editing to state that Manning was not the "Run away soldier" as pointed out by fl57 caveman.

Last edited:

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I’m pretty sure manning leaked intel to Wikileaks and birddog was the one who ran away.

Top Bottom