• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    88   0   0
    You didn't miss anything. Same ole stuff. Everything overpriced. I did get a new holster for my 365 but I felt like I had to spend something or I'd have wasted my 9 bucks getting in. Now I've wasted 34 dollars. Lol
    Was looking for lpk but nobody had any. Finally found one but he wanted 60 bucks for an unbranded.......

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    88   0   0
    You didn't miss anything. Same ole stuff. Everything overpriced. I did get a new holster for my 365 but I felt like I had to spend something or I'd have wasted my 9 bucks getting in. Now I've wasted 34 dollars. Lol
    Was looking for lpk but nobody had any. Finally found one but he wanted 60 bucks for an unbranded.......

Fear21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    No good offers?

Looked for your mags - didn't see any. There were some neat things around the walls, as usual the vendors took up all the center aisles with Jay's taking up a lot of room. Took a peek at some K98s, cool stuff but not quite what I was looking for. I think Milton and Hadji are the shows to go to for private sales.

Still a good time checking out guns - that never gets old.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    88   0   0
    I held a hellcat. Smaller than I thought it would be. Still not sure about it. Was 569 at the show. A little on the high side imo

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Looked for your mags - didn't see any. There were some neat things around the walls, as usual the vendors took up all the center aisles with Jay's taking up a lot of room. Took a peek at some K98s, cool stuff but not quite what I was looking for. I think Milton and Hadji are the shows to go to for private sales.

Still a good time checking out guns - that never gets old.

Thanks for that! I may go today. Have a deal to do in the area. Thanks again for looking.

Fanner50

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    You know what I find odd about a gun show? They don't want you in there with a loaded firearm, but yet we all carry everyday everywhere else without issue.

I've been at a show when a ND happened. All the dumb ass bubba's wannabe's running around bragging about their time in the service as a Seal while toting a loaded gun? I don't think so.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I suppose once I get some business cards made up I should start going to these things. Maybe I can convince the bubbas to get some training

Deadly Threat Defense LLC
    Firearms Training near Pensacola, FL

might want to make up 3-4 t-shirts with your bus card info on it , that way your ph# can be seen by people who you don't interact with verbally

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    CES, are you going to get your business license ??
    In Maine I had my "seller's certificate". That allowed me to buy at wholesale. With FFL it also allowed me to buy firearms and just about anything else at wholesale. (Same as a gunshop.) ---SAWMAN

oneshot

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Yes the good days are gone, tables aren't 25 $ now 85 gas is 2.50 plus was no E-bay and people know what a A-5 B was with out looking it up on they I-pone, 5.56 was 2.50 a box. young people didn't carrier a I-pone in each hand. playing a game on one and trying to talk on the other. And then try and and tell someone how to fix something because they looked it up on they I-pone.. No gun form where people tries to buy for 4th of what some thing is worth tell the old guy that is all it is worth, and turn around and insult them by putting it up for sale for two times or more then they paid. And then if it;s not black and called tactical don't know what it is. Will shut up could go on and on. just my 5 cents jj

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I thought concealed carry , meant that no one could tell you were carrying. :wink:

Sure, but if there's a legal sign/rule making CC illegal, and there are LEO at the door for possible searches (?), it becomes a non-permissive environment to me: only go if I have an unavoidable need.

"Gun free zones" are idiotic. Making a gun show a "no CC area" is equally idiotic. Proposing that LEO at the door are good enough security to save your life for you at the back of the convention center when the nutcase next to you decides to start something is equally idiotic.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding the actual rules posted for this gunshow, but if they are specific enough to not allow CC, and they have LEO there to possibly enforce searches (because who knows what the fine print lawyer-speak says you agree to when you attend these events now), then no thanks.

It looks like these gun shows are not worth it to me.

Fanner50

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    I suppose once I get some business cards made up I should start going to these things. Maybe I can convince the bubbas to get some training

Deadly Threat Defense LLC
    Firearms Training near Pensacola, FL

Those bubbas don't need no training............they were Seals and Coast Guard Rangers (lol) remember?

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Not a bad show if you like AR parts. Prices not so good, but a good selection. Saw some cool new guns, some kind of 22 mag revolver with a huge trigger and a .223 derringer. Got yo meet rackinray and pistolpete. Picked up a 9mm pistol upper and a 16 inch 9mm barrel w/ reciever and handguards as well as a 9mm buffer.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    88   0   0
    I've been at a show when a ND happened. All the dumb ass bubba's wannabe's running around bragging about their time in the service as a Seal while toting a loaded gun? I don't think so.

What's to stop that at any other venue?

Latest posts

Top Bottom