Join GulfCoastGunForum For Free

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    12 GA
    Quote Originally Posted by mac777 View Post
    I EDC the M&P Shield 9mm with the 8 round mag in the gun and carry an extra 7 round mag. I pray I never need any of them.
    I pray I never have to use none of them. But this world is on fire with the devil doing his world. But I like the pistol and I think I’m carry it more.

22LR
    I EDC a Shield and use a Remora mag holder to carry a backup 8rd mag. Not a fast reload deployment, but it carries well in a pocket and no lint. Also carry spare mags in the truck console.
    Last edited by chibooey; 11-20-2019 at 07:20 PM.

22LR
    Quote Originally Posted by chibooey View Post
    I EDC a Shield and use a Remora mag holder to carry a backup 8rd mag. Not a fast reload deployment, but it carries well in a pocket and no lint. Also carry spare mags in the truck console.
    Good idea, keeping spare mags in your truck. I have an extra mag but have always kept it in my range bag. Not any more! Thanks!

12 GA
    I didn’t want to stipple the pistol. So I got a bicycle wheel tube cut a piece off and made grip out of it. I think Im carry two spare mags with me all the time.

I rotate between the shield and a couple other options. When I carry it I carry with the 8rd and an 8rd spare. I bought the talon rubberized grips for it and they came with a wrap for two mags included for about $20.

12 GA
    Quote Originally Posted by RussSurfs View Post
    I rotate between the shield and a couple other options. When I carry it I carry with the 8rd and an 8rd spare. I bought the talon rubberized grips for it and they came with a wrap for two mags included for about $20.
    I just seen them grips the other day. How many round did y’all put thru the pistol before you start carrying it.

22LR
    I have the Talon rubber grips also. I put them on 3 years ago and they are a great addition but the strip for the mags are worthless as they came loose after a few months. The Talon granulated grips are too rough for CC if you carry close to bare skin. I have well over 3k rounds through mine now with 0 FTF/FTE. Been my preferred summer EDC since 2014.

12 GA
    Quote Originally Posted by chibooey View Post
    I have the Talon rubber grips also. I put them on 3 years ago and they are a great addition but the strip for the mags are worthless as they came loose after a few months. The Talon granulated grips are too rough for CC if you carry close to bare skin. I have well over 3k rounds through mine now with 0 FTF/FTE. Been my preferred summer EDC since 2014.
    Ok I got minds use don’t know how many rounds been put thru it. I’m put it thru the test and put it in the E.D.C. Rotation.