• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    People are trying to say that this was not a predatory attack watch judge for yourselves

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Did something just happen? Just curious why all the coyote hate.

I don't have a problem with them as long as they have the sense to stay the F away from me and my family.
    However, the ones that are emboldened due to ignorant humans leaving out trash/food/feeders? Well, those ignorant humans "should" be the ones to deal with the problem they created, but since they aren't usually around when the wildlife gets too close, I don't begrudge the person who has to defend themselves.

It's still a sad waste of a predator. In my opinion.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Did something just happen? Just curious why all the coyote hate.

I don't have a problem with them as long as they have the sense to stay the F away from me and my family.
    However, the ones that are emboldened due to ignorant humans leaving out trash/food/feeders? Well, those ignorant humans "should" be the ones to deal with the problem they created, but since they aren't usually around when the wildlife gets too close, I don't begrudge the person who has to defend themselves.

It's still a sad waste of a predator. In my opinion.

Not sure I would call it coyote hate. Attacking younger animals for a meal is what coyotes do for a living. If you have small children take appropriate measures. About 15 years ago I had some young pear trees with their first decent crop of pears and coyotes went after them at about 2AM. I could hear the pack and it was pitch dark. No way in the dark was I going to try to deal with a pack of them. I guess growing fruit trees is my fault relative to the coyotes coming on my place.
    No hate, just shoot them dead. Prior to the coyotes I use to have grey foxes on my place and they are gone. The foxes will keep rodents down and might eat your chickens, but less likely to attack a kid. I would not leave an infant unguarded with foxes around either.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    [video]https://www.facebook.com/pitchblackprecision/videos/2527746830626547/?t=0[/video]

Top Bottom