APOD Firearms

Pregnant Wife Kills Intruder Defends Husband and Kid with AR-15!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Good for her.
    Husband should've been armed, though, with an 11-yr-old daughter and a pregnant wife in the house, but heck, we all know "Florida Man" tends to be an idiot in the news.

Good thing "Preganant Florida Woman" is a Super-Hero. :)

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The Fox Article is better than most but why the need to say whether the "Homeowners" AR15 was "Lawful", such statements are unnecessary: thing are Lawful unless there is some point of fact ststing otherwise.

I was looking for more info on this and in found "AR style rifle" and some with the added "a semi-automatic rifle. No story called it a ASSAULT WEAPON. Of course, I haven't seen anything from the main stream anti gun media except NBC who skipped the AW moniker. HMMMMM?

If the AR is used in a violent act by bad guy, it’s further defined as an: ASSAULT WEAPON.
    If the AR is used for defense by a good guy; it’s further defined as: a semi-automatic rifle.
    Clearly bad guys use AR15 Assualt Weapons and good guys use ar15 - something else
    Gun grabbers and their henchmen don’t want good apples to detract from the bad apples narrative: THEY ARE ALL EVIL BLACK MACHINEGUN LIKE ASSAULT WEAPONS OF WAR THAT NEED TO BE FORCIBLY REMOVED FROM THE BLOOD LUSTING HANDS OF THEIR OWNERS!

Another CHECK in the Box for AR/MSR Home Defense use. "So easy, a pregnant woman used it effectively". AND this was after BG fired a shot at her! Well done!

USAF Sarge

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just goes to show our women in Florida know how to shoot. I pity the poor SOB that has a run in with my wife and her CZ-83. They'll be leaking vital fluids from numerous wounds. God forbid she gets them with the AR or AK, it won't be pretty for them is all I can say.

Top Bottom