• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I'm with you from now on, don't want "lost fight over chicken sandwich" on my tombstone.

I heard the person cutting line , kept doing it, until he reached near the front so some anger built up in someone...

I almost bet it is a woman that did the cutting...have not heard yet

not on my headstone either, died for not letting one linecutter get ahead..

Last edited:

MauserLarry

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I heard the person cutting line , kept doing it, until he reached near the front so some anger built up in someone...

I almost bet it is a woman that did the cutting...have not heard yet

not on my headstone either, died for not letting one linecutter get ahead..

:thumb:

MauserLarry

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    it was discovered today that Popeye's chicken sandwich is not the only thing people will die for. A man in Hot Springs AR got into an argument with his brother and pushed him out of a moving Jeep, killing him. They were fighting over...........a corndog.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    it was discovered today that Popeye's chicken sandwich is not the only thing people will die for. A man in Hot Springs AR got into an argument with his brother and pushed him out of a moving Jeep, killing him. They were fighting over...........a corndog.

unreal,

jimmy dean sausage pancake dogs about $5 for 12 or 10 of them....

about the price of an inbred Arkansas hillbilly thug it seems...

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    88   0   0
    I won't fall for the hype. No matter how good it is. Popeyes has to be raking in some dough with as busy as they have been the last few months. I drive for work so I'm always passing by one. Just the other day parking lot slammed full. Drive thru wrapped around twice. It was 230 in the afternoon! Lol

MauserLarry

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    ok, No line so I finally got a Popeye's chicken sandwich. It was yummy but I didn't think it was good enough to get in a major rumble over and sure not good enough to kill over. I would take it or a chic-fila with equal enthusiasm.

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I haven’t had Popeyes chicken sandwich yet but CFA has a very good sandwich and I’ll always appreciate their values.

The best chicken sandwich I’ve ever had is at Sydney’s’ chicken, has jalapeño sauce with sliced jalapeño on a hoagie bun, it’s more expensive but I love that jalapeño sauce.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    ok, No line so I finally got a Popeye's chicken sandwich. It was yummy but I didn't think it was good enough to get in a major rumble over and sure not good enough to kill over. I would take it or a chic-fila with equal enthusiasm.
    so it was good, but not good enough to stick the guy in front of you in the ribs with a 6" boot knife?

MauserLarry

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I haven’t had Popeyes chicken sandwich yet but CFA has a very good sandwich and I’ll always appreciate their values.

The best chicken sandwich I’ve ever had is at Sydney’s’ chicken, has jalapeño sauce with sliced jalapeño on a hoagie bun, it’s more expensive but I love that jalapeño sauce.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you've stumped me..........who is CFA? where is Sydney's chicken, I want to try that jalapeno burger!

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    88   0   0
    Have you seen the latest? 55 year old Lady wants sandwich. Calls rather large black male that works there the N word. He takes her outside and bodyslams her hulk Hogan style. Hospitalized Broke a bunch of ribs, arm, knee cap. She's gonna get a bunch of chicken sandwiches out of that.
    What's real sad is wear3 page all the African Americans appraisal for him doing this to a near elderly woman. Some folks wanting to send in money to help with his bail.

Glock31c

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Have you seen the latest? 55 year old Lady wants sandwich. Calls rather large black male that works there the N word. He takes her outside and bodyslams her hulk Hogan style. Hospitalized Broke a bunch of ribs, arm, knee cap. She's gonna get a bunch of chicken sandwiches out of that.
    What's real sad is wear3 page all the African Americans appraisal for him doing this to a near elderly woman. Some folks wanting to send in money to help with his bail.

It very sad make me wonder what is they putting in these sandwiches to make the go crazy. Or is they just doing this for attention. These world is on fire with crazy people.

Top Bottom