• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pudge

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I assume you are talking about the Silencerco Hybrid 46. If so then I definitely say that it is a winner. I have one and absolutely love it. I've had it for about 3 1/2 years. Kinda took a leap of faith and bought mine right when they first came out before there were really any reports on them and I'm sure glad I did. I have shot mine on (full list to follow): rifles: 5.56 ARs with 7.5, 10.5, 16 and 20in barrels, .300 blackout 8.5in AR and ruger American bolt gun, .308 bolt gun, 6.5 creedmoor bolt gun, 7.62 M1A, 7.62x39 AK, 9mm and .45 carbines- handguns: 9mm glock 19 and 17, FN 5.7, 1911s in 9mm and .45. Needless to say I've used it on a lot of different calibers, let alone platforms. I've shot it side by side against a Silencerco Omega on all the rifles and side by side against a Silencerco Octane on all the handguns. Subjectively it was quieter to multiple people's ears on all platforms tested than the Omega and the Octane.

I will say that it is a little longer and slightly heavier than the Omega and definitely heavier and longer than the Octane but I knew I would only be using it for dabbling on handguns with it's main purpose as a quick change between my long guns. It is very easy to change out the back for use between direct thread (my bolt guns), ASR muzzle break on all AR platforms, and pistons for handguns. I only keep the .46 endcap on and am sure with caliber specific endcaps it would perform even better.

If you are looking for a dedicated suppressor for handguns I would say check elsewhere but if you are looking for an amazing rifle suppressor that can still perform amazing on a handgun then look no further. It truly is an amazing suppressor and even after shooting thousands of rounds through other manufacturers suppressors, both handgun and rifle, I still do not regret this purchase at all.

John B.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I have one... it's a "jack of all trades, master of none" can... eventually it will find a permanent home on an 1895 sbl, if I find one in stock for a reasonable price... for now, it's on my mp5.
    1937ef446e8653c00c2876e177913c6e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom