• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This happens every where. From our local next door neighbor in a nearby large subdivision called woodbine springs. An excerpt.
    This was for car thieves.
    they also got into ours here on roland an my husband chased them an they shot at him in his truck. They are black males. We have camera footage that was given to the detectives. They are confident they will be caught

Loki

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Bound to happen, increase in population, increase in traffic, increase in crime.

Bowhntr6pt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sat night we caught five juveniles breaking into cars. A homeowner was awaken by their security camera and called 911.

We recovered five stolen firearms, one of which ended up belonging to a Sheriff's Office employee... I gave him a rash of crap for leaving a firearm in his vehicle (personal choice I get it, just don't do it or agree with it).

Turns out they were from out of town, Tampa I believe. A few had criminal records and associated gang ties from what I understand.

Unfortunately, as juveniles, not much will happen to them and they will be back out on the streets victimizing others in short order.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    choot em lizabeth, choot em again..

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    And if your gonna steal, go where the good stuff is.

Around this area the money is in the Destin, FL area in general. For Pensacola the nicest houses are on scenic highway and Bayou Texar. But for people that are willing to carry and use a firearm for car breakins rational thought is not part of their agenda.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sat night we caught five juveniles breaking into cars. A homeowner was awaken by their security camera and called 911.

We recovered five stolen firearms, one of which ended up belonging to a Sheriff's Office employee... I gave him a rash of crap for leaving a firearm in his vehicle (personal choice I get it, just don't do it or agree with it).

Turns out they were from out of town, Tampa I believe. A few had criminal records and associated gang ties from what I understand.

Unfortunately, as juveniles, not much will happen to them and they will be back out on the streets victimizing others in short order.

Perhaps the Saudi's do have point in their justice system
    images

mGXUVsFGTBOCNBJ-800x450-noPad.jpg

Jpyritz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Off the next door neighbor app, just found out that there were over 40 car break ins off of woodbine in local subdivisions over the weekend. Keep your doors locked and it’s also a good practice not to leave garage door openers in your cars. Sucks it an extra step you have to take but crime seems to be popping up more around here as of late. Wife doesn’t question me carrying around the house anymore. Hell I carry even when mowing the yard. 4BB71CA4-E937-4E8B-A917-49671CEC18DA.jpeg

Attachments

• 4BB71CA4-E937-4E8B-A917-49671CEC18DA.jpeg
      4BB71CA4-E937-4E8B-A917-49671CEC18DA.jpeg
      71.1 KB · Views: 804
    Last edited:

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apparently at least two separate people chased and where shot at by the felons.

Grey dodge truck, they got me too, 3black guys in the truck
    Attachment with no description
    8 min ago
    I chased em down and got shot at
    I always carry and checked my house shotgun to make sure it was loaded and ready. I keep the chamber empty and the tube full because I have dogs the might knock it down and step on it.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    ... I always carry and checked my house shotgun to make sure it was loaded and ready. I keep the chamber empty and the tube full because I have dogs the might knock it down and step on it.

Sounds like plausible deniability to me:

"So, explain to me how you shot the intruder so many times with your shotgun?"
    "It wasn't me. It was my dogs."
    "Your dogs? Your dogs shot him, and that's why he was shot even while laying on the ground?"
    "Yes."
    "How is that possible?"
    "They accidentally knocked the shotgun over and stepped on it."
    "Five times?"
    "Yes."
    "It's a pump shotgun."
    "They're very clumsy dogs, sheriff."

"God bless 'em, but their aim is superb. I'd like to deputize them right now..."

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sounds like plausible deniability to me:

"So, explain to me how you shot the intruder so many times with your shotgun?"
    "It wasn't me. It was my dogs."
    "Your dogs? Your dogs shot him, and that's why he was shot even while laying on the ground?"
    "Yes."
    "How is that possible?"
    "They accidentally knocked the shotgun over and stepped on it."
    "Five times?"
    "Yes."
    "It's a pump shotgun."
    "They're very clumsy dogs, sheriff."

"God bless 'em, but their aim is superb. I'd like to deputize them right now..."
    OK LOL, But seriously

Hunters have been shot by their dogs. Loaded shotgun in back seat and dog steps on the trigger guard.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Off the next door neighbor app, just found out that there were over 40 car break ins off of woodbine in local subdivisions over the weekend. Keep your doors locked and it’s also a good practice not to leave garage door openers in your cars. Sucks it an extra step you have to take but crime seems to be popping up more around here as of late. Wife doesn’t question me carrying around the house anymore. Hell I carry even when mowing the yard. View attachment 77830
    I know someone pensacola that was doing yard work and had someone drive up and start threatening. It was someone he had never seen before. He was not carrying at that moment.

Ben Ghazi

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    those cheap driveway alerts from harbor fright can be your friend.................

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    anybody leaving my place in a car while trying to rob me, and then shooting at me????

they better make the ER their immediate and closest destination...if the car that they came in will still run with 30-40 holes in it

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    anybody leaving my place in a car while trying to rob me, and then shooting at me????

they better make the ER their immediate and closest destination...if the car that they came in will still run with 30-40 holes in it

You can not shoot at them until they point a gun in your direction. You can chase, but not kill unless it is self defense. You may be liable for any thing damage or personal injury during the chase. It just does not pay.

Big Shrek

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    At this point, if one does not have Burglar Bars on all windows & doors...
    and a good Simply Safe alarm system/etc...
    maybe a dog or two...

I just have a retired Jarhead Wife that will do really bad things to anyone
    who bothers her since she stays home all day...worry more that I'll be
    cleaning up DRT's when I get home than anything else.
    That Kabar on her hip ain't for show.

Glock31c

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Off the next door neighbor app, just found out that there were over 40 car break ins off of woodbine in local subdivisions over the weekend. Keep your doors locked and it’s also a good practice not to leave garage door openers in your cars. Sucks it an extra step you have to take but crime seems to be popping up more around here as of late. Wife doesn’t question me carrying around the house anymore. Hell I carry even when mowing the yard. View attachment 77830

I carry when I’m sitting on the toilet. You never know these days young people don’t care about life or your stuff no more that easy money to them.

Ric-san

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    At this point, if one does not have Burglar Bars on all windows & doors...
    and a good Simply Safe alarm system/etc...
    maybe a dog or two...

I just have a retired Jarhead Wife that will do really bad things to anyone
    who bothers her since she stays home all day...worry more that I'll be
    cleaning up DRT's when I get home than anything else.
    That Kabar on her hip ain't for show.

Semper Fi....

Top Bottom