Join GulfCoastGunForum For Free

22LR

handguards on ebay

At one time there were some decent AR handguards on ebay very reasonable. I noticed a few months ago that they took "AR" out of the description and called them 223 handguards.
    Does anyone know whats up with his? is there a new name for them?

2. Likes mrlullabye's Post:

Local Dealer Little Jack's Guns's Avatar
    ebay is being douchey with gun parts and the possibility of you selling something that could be used on an "ass**** *****"

I had some muzzle devices up there that they cancelled because I didn't specify the model of gun they could be used on. I put "bolt gun" in the description. So far so good.
    Intentionally Left Blank.... Or is it?

4. Likes Little Jack's Guns's Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Little Jack's Guns View Post
    ebay is being douchey with gun parts and the possibility of you selling something that could be used on an "ass**** *****"

I had some muzzle devices up there that they cancelled because I didn't specify the model of gun they could be used on. I put "bolt gun" in the description. So far so good.
    Yea ebay can be a pain but it's hit or miss. I just sold an MP5 handguard and called it what it was and no issues at all.

I remember when ebay let you sell guns but that was back in 1998. Things have changed for sure. Yes I have been on ebay that long . LOL

NRA Lifetime Member

USAF Gulf War Vet.

6. Likes kendive's Post:

I had some 5rd new shotgun mags. I had sold some in the past with no problems AND could see others (same as mine) for sale. But after 2 hours of trying to post them gave up. BS ebay. Maybe shannon watts works there now.
    One man with a gun can control 100 without one.

Local Dealer Little Jack's Guns's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kendive View Post
    Yea ebay can be a pain but it's hit or miss. I just sold an MP5 handguard and called it what it was and no issues at all.

I remember when ebay let you sell guns but that was back in 1998. Things have changed for sure. Yes I have been on ebay that long . LOL

It is hit and miss and that's one of the things that's frustrating. The auctions they closed had been up for awhile and were relists of things that I'd sold at least once. I did a quick search and found other auctions selling the same stuff that hadn't been canceled.
    Intentionally Left Blank.... Or is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Little Jack's Guns View Post
    It is hit and miss and that's one of the things that's frustrating. The auctions they closed had been up for awhile and were relists of things that I'd sold at least once. I did a quick search and found other auctions selling the same stuff that hadn't been canceled.
    Yep, same here... 5rd mags go figure.
    One man with a gun can control 100 without one.

12 GA
    You have to be "creative" in your words on CraigsList too. I listed a gun accessory and had it deleted because I violated the policy of CraigsList.

Those bot algorithms get better all the time. I gave up selling stuff on Facebook. Now if it donít sell on this forum I try the other big forums Iím on. Reddit has a surprisingly good gun accessories selling forum

Deadly Threat Defense LLC
    Firearms Training near Pensacola, FL
    Deadly Threat Defense LLC - Your source for affordable firearms training near Pensacola, FL

12. Likes CESwartz07's Post: