• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrlullabye

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    At one time there were some decent AR handguards on ebay very reasonable. I noticed a few months ago that they took "AR" out of the description and called them 223 handguards.
    Does anyone know whats up with his? is there a new name for them?

Little Jack

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    ebay is being douchey with gun parts and the possibility of you selling something that could be used on an "ass**** *****"

I had some muzzle devices up there that they cancelled because I didn't specify the model of gun they could be used on. I put "bolt gun" in the description. So far so good.

kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    ebay is being douchey with gun parts and the possibility of you selling something that could be used on an "ass**** *****"

I had some muzzle devices up there that they cancelled because I didn't specify the model of gun they could be used on. I put "bolt gun" in the description. So far so good.

Yea ebay can be a pain but it's hit or miss. I just sold an MP5 handguard and called it what it was and no issues at all.

I remember when ebay let you sell guns but that was back in 1998. Things have changed for sure. Yes I have been on ebay that long . LOL

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    I had some 5rd new shotgun mags. I had sold some in the past with no problems AND could see others (same as mine) for sale. But after 2 hours of trying to post them gave up. BS ebay. Maybe shannon watts works there now.

Little Jack

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Yea ebay can be a pain but it's hit or miss. I just sold an MP5 handguard and called it what it was and no issues at all.

I remember when ebay let you sell guns but that was back in 1998. Things have changed for sure. Yes I have been on ebay that long . LOL

It is hit and miss and that's one of the things that's frustrating. The auctions they closed had been up for awhile and were relists of things that I'd sold at least once. I did a quick search and found other auctions selling the same stuff that hadn't been canceled.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    It is hit and miss and that's one of the things that's frustrating. The auctions they closed had been up for awhile and were relists of things that I'd sold at least once. I did a quick search and found other auctions selling the same stuff that hadn't been canceled.

Yep, same here... 5rd mags go figure.

Latest posts

Top Bottom