Join GulfCoastGunForum For Free

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I didn't see any main stream media coverage of the Event. Web search: Newsweek and Washington University Radio did a small articles. If a tree falls in the forest it makes noise but how will you know it fell if you don't see it or not told? Pro Gun Websites covered it but that's not "spreading the word" is it. Main stream media is anti gun so it's no suprise they won't cover a Pro 2A Rally even at the Capitol. As far as the general public and citizens across America know: this event didn't happen.

Wild Rider

Those that give up their guns are on a self destructive fools errand. Tyranny shall never take what it didn't provide: not by paper, not by Court and not by force.

2. Likes wildrider666's Post:

FLT

12 GA
    Quote Originally Posted by wildrider666 View Post
    I didn't see any main stream media coverage of the Event. Web search: Newsweek and Washington University Radio did a small articles. If a tree falls in the forest it makes noise but how will you know it fell if you don't see it or not told? Pro Gun Websites covered it but that's not "spreading the word" is it. Main stream media is anti gun so it's no suprise they won't cover a Pro 2A Rally even at the Capitol. As far as the general public and citizens across America know: this event didn't happen.
    I just found something on YouTube.

12 GA
    Breitbart news YouTube channel.