• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Va boy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Gulf shores wally world (the one by the park) had some clearance items on top of the ammo case today. The only one I looked at were 50 pk sleeves of .22 WMR at $7.50 per sleeve. They are polymer tipped, 30 gr projectiles. They had 15 or 20 of these. Also had some 100 pk sleeves of .22 lr marked to $5 or so. Didn't look at those as wasn't quite the deal.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    88   0   0
    What are they going to do when somebody blows a hole with a 12ga? They should just stop selling everything.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Hey . . . . they continue to sell cigarettes and beer,right.
    So they are still committed to killing people . . . just in a way that is . . ummmmm . . OK. --- SAWMAN

Bay Ranger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Let em choke on all that ammo. If they are so concerned about the potential social consequences of the ammo let them destroy all of it. That should make their conscience feel much better!

Va boy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I share a lot of the same sentiments concerning WM, Dicks, etc., and to this day haven't spent a dime in Dicks or Cheaper than Dirt. But with that said, I'll still buy ammo from WM, especially when on sale. I've bought ammo there that was priced like it was 20 years ago. It just makes fiscal sense to me. Mobile Hwy WM had the same deals today as the Gulf Shores store. They also had 30-06 150 gr Core-lokt for $9 a box. The other day a buddy scored some 30-30 150 gr Core-lokt for $2.50 a box. I kid you not. In addition they had an AR-223 1x4 scope, open pkg for $50 and 2 Bushnell First Strike Red Dots for $50 each. The red dots wouldn't illuminate. Maybe dead batteries.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom