Join GulfCoastGunForum For Free

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    12 GA
    Well, so far Lynchard has not replied to me. I'll give him some more time and then send something back to him saying that if he doesn't reply back to me I'll assume that he agrees with what the zoning board said.

The only way this kind of arrogant disrespect of the voters wants and needs is going to stop is to replace the entire BOCC with new blood.

Santa Rosa vote tomorrow

Check out this article from Pensacola News Journal:

Voters defeated tax referendum, so zoning board retaliated, residents say

https://www.pnj.com/story/news/2019/...te/3984125002/

Their decision goes before the BOCC Monday morning if you wanted to attend to voice your opinion during the public forum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Deadly Threat Defense LLC - Your source for affordable firearms training near Pensacola, FL

50 CAL
    Wow , You folks have a problem . It looks like some politicians want to be voted out of office. Maybe even recalled.
    The only reason to disarm a man is to force him to do something that you couldn’t force him to do if he was armed.

Quote Originally Posted by FLT View Post
    Wow , You folks have a problem . It looks like some politicians want to be voted out of office. Maybe even recalled.
    Some are talking about recall and other things. That is a question of money,especially for any needed legal work and being able to prove it.
    They are permitting everything and making a mess that will impact SRC for years and will cost a lot to fix.
    Who says crime does not pay. From lowly Santa Rosa County, FL to DC, lots of self serving, crooked politicians.

12 GA
    Quote Originally Posted by FrommerStop View Post
    Some are talking about recall and other things. That is a question of money,especially for any needed legal work and being able to prove it.
    They are permitting everything and making a mess that will impact SRC for years and will cost a lot to fix.
    Who says crime does not pay. From lowly Santa Rosa County, FL to DC, lots of self serving, crooked politicians.
    I would love to see a recall, however, you can't recall for incompetence and peddling influence. There's just no way to prove they are on the take - no matter how true it is.

Politicians are all the same - no matter the party. I believe most often they begin with good intentions and rapidly become enamoured with the power and then the money. Pretty soon their primary objective is to stay in power and that's when they sell out to special interests. It starts at the lowest level and the farther you goo up the food chain the more money and influence you get. I believe that's where we are in Santa Rosa County. At the lowest level we have commissioners that are more concerned with influence peddling and the resultant returns than doing what the voters want of them.

12 GA
    Saw in the PNJ this AM that 2 members of the zoning board have resigned.

2 down, 8 to go!

Now, let's move on to the commissioners. No chance they'll voluntarily go though.

7. Likes Bay Ranger's Post:

FLT

Quote Originally Posted by Bay Ranger View Post
    Saw in the PNJ this AM that 2 members of the zoning board have resigned.

2 down, 8 to go!

Now, let's move on to the commissioners. No chance they'll voluntarily go though.
    It is similar to a sinking ship and the rats getting off. Many get on the boards for their personal advancement, but do not want to go down with the ship. Still plenty of rats sailing with the BOCC in Escambia County, FL.