• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bay Ranger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Well, so far Lynchard has not replied to me. I'll give him some more time and then send something back to him saying that if he doesn't reply back to me I'll assume that he agrees with what the zoning board said.

The only way this kind of arrogant disrespect of the voters wants and needs is going to stop is to replace the entire BOCC with new blood.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Wow , You folks have a problem . It looks like some politicians want to be voted out of office. Maybe even recalled.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Wow , You folks have a problem . It looks like some politicians want to be voted out of office. Maybe even recalled.

Some are talking about recall and other things. That is a question of money,especially for any needed legal work and being able to prove it.
    They are permitting everything and making a mess that will impact SRC for years and will cost a lot to fix.
    Who says crime does not pay. From lowly Santa Rosa County, FL to DC, lots of self serving, crooked politicians.

Bay Ranger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Some are talking about recall and other things. That is a question of money,especially for any needed legal work and being able to prove it.
    They are permitting everything and making a mess that will impact SRC for years and will cost a lot to fix.
    Who says crime does not pay. From lowly Santa Rosa County, FL to DC, lots of self serving, crooked politicians.

I would love to see a recall, however, you can't recall for incompetence and peddling influence. There's just no way to prove they are on the take - no matter how true it is.

Politicians are all the same - no matter the party. I believe most often they begin with good intentions and rapidly become enamoured with the power and then the money. Pretty soon their primary objective is to stay in power and that's when they sell out to special interests. It starts at the lowest level and the farther you goo up the food chain the more money and influence you get. I believe that's where we are in Santa Rosa County. At the lowest level we have commissioners that are more concerned with influence peddling and the resultant returns than doing what the voters want of them.

Bay Ranger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Saw in the PNJ this AM that 2 members of the zoning board have resigned.

2 down, 8 to go!

Now, let's move on to the commissioners. No chance they'll voluntarily go though.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Saw in the PNJ this AM that 2 members of the zoning board have resigned.

2 down, 8 to go!

Now, let's move on to the commissioners. No chance they'll voluntarily go though.

It is similar to a sinking ship and the rats getting off. Many get on the boards for their personal advancement, but do not want to go down with the ship. Still plenty of rats sailing with the BOCC in Escambia County, FL.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Bay Ranger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Yeah, Parker sending the text to the zoning board member "just telling" him that the variance request was his. The smiley face winking emoji was just cute, huh! He knew exactly what he was doing - trying to influence and lock in a favorable decision. Yeah, no smoking gun here.

Slimy politicians know exactly how far they can push things without crossing the line. I worked for the DoD and was involved in some contracting. One thing that the lawyers always emphasized in my yearly training was avoid at all costs "the appearance of an impropriety".

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yeah, Parker sending the text to the zoning board member "just telling" him that the variance request was his. The smiley face winking emoji was just cute, huh! He knew exactly what he was doing - trying to influence and lock in a favorable decision. Yeah, no smoking gun here.

Slimy politicians know exactly how far they can push things without crossing the line. I worked for the DoD and was involved in some contracting. One thing that the lawyers always emphasized in my yearly training was avoid at all costs "the appearance of an impropriety".
    "the appearance of an impropriety". He is also very well fed.
    Screenshot_2019-10-24 Sam Parker - PACE, FL Real Estate Agent - realtor com®.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-10-24 Sam Parker - PACE, FL Real Estate Agent - realtor com®.png
      Screenshot_2019-10-24 Sam Parker - PACE, FL Real Estate Agent - realtor com®.png
      88.9 KB · Views: 169

Bay Ranger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Seriously, he's the incumbent. He already has an advantage.

Think about all of those uninformed voters that will think oh, well, I guess that he is going a good job so let's just re-elect him. I understand that Cole has been a commissioner for 19 years. Think that he has done such a great job? Talk about a career politician!

We need change in Santa Rosa. Clean out the entire house and let's start all over again. May-be for a little while the BOCC will be working for the good of the people.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sounds good, but he doesn't say what/where he woks or the type of business he's in, if any, and if any degrees in business?

Excellent questions. I doubt that he has degrees in business. If he had charge of budget or buying as a senior chief that could be important. Usually in most militaries it is not the officer in charge, but senior NCOs that actually run things with the approval of the officer in charge. So it is possible that his military career could have trained him in how to run something. That is more needed than a business degree. Really some common sense and an 'honest' desire to serve SRC is what is needed.
    Parker was a deputy sheriff which only teaches you things about the street and is good training if you want to be a less than honest politician. You can see the worst in that type of job and he may have learned the wrong lessons from it.
    I do not know what he does for a living.
    This is a link to some negative material on him by people that clearly do not like him. https://cjsstreetreport.blogspot.com/2015/08/threat-assessment-geoff-ross-militiaman.html If he took credit for military things that he did not do, I will not be favorably impressed.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That cyber attack^^^ appears to have been written by a very gay liberal. I don’t think I’d give it much weight in forming an opinion of the man he’s attempting to discredit. CJ seems to have some deep rooted anger problems, in my opinion.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom