• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I know a prior service Marine that was doing Armed Pot Security in Oregon. He did it for a year. He said everything was shakey including not getting paid regularly, the after hours movements of "stuff". Company kept offering bonuses to stay on for longer periods which they never paid when he went from Six to 12 months. He bailed out because he was concerned he would get caught in a net of illegal B.S. said screw the money they owe him, ITS NOT WORTH IT.

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I see a great business opportunity for when I retire; pot security!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The business models are shadier than shady. Most people in the business are guilty of oversampling their product and not reliable in the least. There are a few exceptions but all that I know are in the hemp side of the business and not the consumable side.

Jason

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I see a great business opportunity for when I retire; pot security!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You still have a while son....hell by then all the dopers will have EVERY narcotic legal!!! hahaha

General Snafu

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It's my understanding using any kind including medical marijuana, will earn you an automatic rejection on a Form 4473. Even if you are just issued a medical marijuana card, it will disqualify you on the form.

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I think most folks poor or rich have documentation concerning their qualifying issue for a long time. Even poor people are covered by medicaid and go to the ER for almost free...sorry I don't see your point as being realistic.

just going by my own experience. Poor and do not qualify for medicare, can not afford health insurance and going to the ER for free sure as hell is not going to get you a card.

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I mean seriously, look at some of those (IMO) lame "Qualifying" conditions. I seriously cannot "see" (no pun intended) how pot would help color-blind people? Maybe someone color-blind could chime in and say how pot would help them?
    Poor should be a condition (a social condition) as it would ease the tensions from the stresses of being poor. You'll be high and not give a rats ass about being poor.
    But the real reason is most likely because the poor couldn't pay for the high dollar pot at the dispensaries, and the State doesn't want to pay for it either via medicaid/medicare.

Top Bottom