• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kidsoncoffee

Wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I’m not sure that having both licenses is a violation of state law, or at least criminal law, but I’m far from an expert. Either way, aren’t you kinda cutting off your own nose to spite your face? Your argument sounds like your advocating for someone to lose their 2A rights because of their medical prescription. I’m not agreeing or disagreeing, it’s just for the sake of argument.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope. Just reporting on someone that's party to the same group that want to deny my constitutional rights and abuse their power. I'd love to be able to have my medical card, keep my job, and also hold onto my gun rights. Maybe if she goes down for it, some change could be made being as she's a person in power. People could see the stupidity of the current laws. If I have to abide by the laws, then so does she.

"e. Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance? Warning: The use or possession of marijuana remains unlawful under Federal law regardless of whether it has been legalized or decriminalized for medicinal or recreational purposes in the state where you reside"

That's straight from form 4473 to obtain a weapon. Her carry permit has nothing to do with it.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Fine. Good points. Let the freakish-smile-wearing libtard walk free...

... but I'm putting a sharpie in my car so I can add some embellishments to those stupid stickers at the gas pump from now on.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    "Other Federal Law" is more than adequate. The Para had Fl restrictions that dove tailed directly to Fed Law.

I am advocating for Federal criminalized controlled substance users to comply with federal law and/or be held accountable (Rx has no bearing on Fed Law): this does include loss of 2A Rights. Exactly the sams as any other firearms restricted person/category. This is a much higher bar than FLs current Red Flag gun confiscation and protection orders. Just like any other person considering criminal activity there are penalties and loss of Right, make a choice: Pot or firearms. Choose both and roll the dice.

I don't support pot: illegal use or dealing, or State legalized Medical or "recreational use" (recreational use always follows "State medical use through the door). FDA continues to evaluate Pot/derivatives and this is the only approved use. If a person has the disease and Rx for this "oral solution", no problem as "that" isn't unlawful use.

https://www.fda.gov/news-events/pre...ent-derived-marijuana-treat-rare-severe-forms

There's about zero difference in the well promoted scams to get MMC's as there is to unscrupulous MDs prescribing opioids to the crisis levels of addiction see today.

OldMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    between the VA, my carry permit and ATF, I am not sure the consequences, so will hold off for now as I easily qualify

ditto.......

My Carry permit is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy More important than eating POT for health reasons.

Last edited:

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    It just might be the correct time in history for the less compassionate,understanding,and politically correct of us to just default to mother nature,religion ("God knows best"),and the intelligence factor of men and women of this planet.
    Do away with all the caution,warning,and "this shit could/will kill you" signs and let mother nature take care of all the,druggies,drinkers,smokers,vapers,opioid users,speeders,and others that generally don't care about themselves but expect society,and in particular the taxpayer,to take care of them like a second (and I suspect,in some cases,their first) mommy. ---- SAWMAN

OldMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Amen.............

imo...Let all use what they want as Long as they are 100% responsible... No govt ambulance or paid er visits......... LET NATURE CULL THEMSELVES.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Like I said, not agreeing or disagreeing, but I enjoy the discussion. I too think the medical properties of cannabis are way over played, and that it’s just a path paver for recreational use. Would you say that prescription opioid users should also be stripped of their 2A rights?

Shut up with your "reasonable counterpoints" on a Saturday morning.

Impeach Nikki Fried!!!

Seriously, though, she needs to go.
    However, unlike the libtards, I understand we get to wait until the next election.

For me, I don't agree with Uncle Sam sticking his nose into my business, or the State doing the same... a person should have the freedom to use a prescription medication appropriately and responsibly without limits on their other activities. "Appropriately and responsibly" means don't operate heavy machinery under the influence, don't go near your firearms under the influence, don't sign contracts or make life altering decisions under the influence, etc. The consequences of being STUPID and IRRESPONSIBLE should be decided by Mother Nature, and if that isn't good enough considering the impact on society, then invlove the Courts.

I personally hate taking pain meds. Feels like "cheating" and you'll pay the price somehow later. Anyway.

For her, though, flaunting her bias and scofflaw attitude while in public office, in a position where she could directly impact the decision of how to treat someone else for doing the exact same thing? Nah. I wouldn't feel bad if SHE got to deal with the Feds. Better people have suffered worse for less. That Jack-Nicholson-joker-smile of hers needs to go.

Last edited:

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Like I said, not agreeing or disagreeing, but I enjoy the discussion. I too think the medical properties of cannabis are way over played, and that it’s just a path paver for recreational use. Would you say that prescription opioid users should also be stripped of their 2A rights?

People with legitimate medical requirements who receive a Rx and use it within the parameters (dose/duration/end) as instructed are not drug abusers. They do need to follow RX warnings such as driving/operating heavy equip. I have no problem with them and their 2A Rights.

Opiods are highly addictive. Continued use after the medical necessity ends can lead to addiction. "Drug Seekers" and Pill Mills manipulate the system. Its not my call when the Line is crossed to drug abuse and unlawful acts. LE/Justice system makes that call and directs treatment programs and/or criminal penalties (loss of 2A inclusive).

Did you see the JAMA published "Study" promoting DUI as an indicator of future gun violence? Any bets there will be a anti-gun push to close the "DUI Loophole" in the future?

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    DUI/GUN VIOLENCE Study Link below. As a gun owner, you may be interested in where they got such broad "public access" to firearm/ownership/criminal records. Its just another predetermined Result that builds a "Study" to suit the narrative. JAMA never refuses to publish an anti-gun paper. Its Shit in, Shit out and another "JAMA" document that gun-grabbers will quote.

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/article-abstract/2751947

Big Shrek

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    All y'all enjoying pot and I can't get within 20 feet of someone smoking it without breaking out in hives & having breathing difficulties...so for the percentage of us who have that particular food allergy, I hope all the pot smokers simply do it At Home.

Altho's many the time I've said, "Why couldn't it have been a PEANUT ALLERGY????" LOL

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    From what little I’ve read the card holders are only supposed to “medicate themselves” in other words use it at home

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This was supposed to be helpful to people but like many programs it turned out to be just a benefit for those well off and designed to keep the poor people out for instance the prerequisite for having to see a doctor for two years about your condition prior to receiving a card I don’t think most Americans can afford to see A doctor for 2 years

Jason

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It is easily obtainable and DR's will hand out scripts like toilet paper! Pretty soon the country will be dope head heaven... Just wait, within 5 years rec use will be legal and more morons popping up. Then government wonders why crap is going downhill...

Last edited:

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    This was supposed to be helpful to people but like many programs it turned out to be just a benefit for those well off and designed to keep the poor people out for instance the prerequisite for having to see a doctor for two years about your condition prior to receiving a card I don’t think most Americans can afford to see A doctor for 2 years

I think most folks poor or rich have documentation concerning their qualifying issue for a long time. Even poor people are covered by medicaid and go to the ER for almost free...sorry I don't see your point as being realistic.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Hey Frank . . . I just thought of a good use for the 5gal buckets with dirt in them sittin' on your back deck.
    Need some small plants that I have started ?? --- SAWMAN

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Serious Question, Where are the Pot Shops putting their illegally (by Fed law) obtained Drug money? If Federal Law prohibits Banks from taking/depositing known Drug Money, where is it going, Offshore Accounts? Some type of Money Laundering (another Fed. crime)? Just curious?

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The left is pro pot, none of those rules apply. Hell ,even our elected officials on the left thumb their nose at federal drug laws. Nikki Fried has a CCW and is an admitted card carrying user of illegal drugs.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Serious Question, Where are the Pot Shops putting their illegally (by Fed law) obtained Drug money? If Federal Law prohibits Banks from taking/depositing known Drug Money, where is it going, Offshore Accounts? Some type of Money Laundering (another Fed. crime)? Just curious?

They get creative, and sometimes illegal.

Here's one proposed answer. Admittedly, it's a propoganda piece for marijuana lovers, but it explains a snapshot of the situation, if you can wade through the "pot is awesome" BS:

https://thehill.com/blogs/congress-...inesses-access-to-financial-institutions-pass

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    First off, there is a Fed double standard in place. Legally pot shops (med&rec) can't use fed regulated financial institutions and those institutions must report transactions from suspicious businesses like " Toker medical pot emporium". However, the Feds have no problems collecting illegal drug proceeds to pay a number of payroll and business taxes.

Like other Federally illegal drug dealer/cartel/businesses: they open (or use another person's business) as front companies like real estate property management that are predominately one way cash flow. Some do Wire Transfers but thats actually additional criminal charges. Some sit on vast amounts of cash and keep expanding security structure and personnel. Renting former banks works in some cases but if there re several feeder Shops: vaults can get stuffed wall to wall in cash. Business will turn in lower denomination bills and only stache larger banded $100 bill stacks to conserve space. Every CASH transaction over $10K that ultimately hits a Bank still gets a special notice to the Feds.

State Agencies can't bust lawful State pot dealers within their State But Fed LE Agencies still get their "Cut" from Bust currency and assets, I don't understand why the Feds don't pop them.

Its not just the Feds that the Pot growers and transporters need to worry about. Idaho has intercepted Oregon "Grower" shipments while in transit to Colorado. Growers Lawyers argued it was Lawful agriculture even though it tested positive for THC levels above allowable Fed Hemp limits.
    Idaho would love to intercept Colorado's cash payments to growers! Lol

Top Bottom