• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    https://www.nwfdailynews.com/news/2...bTgiCl1RkpCaJhvbFbUP3i47FQjN1_WImaMbl1hrq-rhs

Computer hacker changed employee names to Boople Floof, Noodle Holder, Glock Meister and Jimmy Cracked Corn.

VALPARAISO – The employees of Emerald Coast Indoor Shooting and Sport were in for a bit of a surprise when they logged into the shooting range’s online point of sale system two months ago.

That’s when they discovered that the POS, along with their employee profile pages, had been hacked. It was allegedly the act of the shooting range’s former director of operations, Aaron Weinstock, who was arrested Saturday on charges of felony property crimes and accessing an electronic device without authority.

PHOTOS: Emerald Coast Indoor Shooting and Sport >>

What tipped employees off to the hack was their first and last names had been changed on their profile pages – to Boople Floof, Noodle Holder, Car Wrecker, James Cream of Wheat, Jimmy Cracked Corn, Mr. Wilson’s War, Ferrero Rocher, Glock Meister and Teacher of Tierney, according to the Valparaiso Police Department complaint against Weinstock.

The changes were thought to be made after July 3, because the employee labeled “Car Wrecker” had been in an auto accident on that date.

“At this time we can’t comment because it’s under further investigation,” said Emerald Coast director of operations Matt Heflin. “At a later date we’ll release more information.”

The VPD complaint alleges that Weinstock, the owner of Second Amendment Shooting and Sport in Niceville, left Emerald Coast Shooting and Sport in February without notice, which was the same month it opened. In April and June, Weinstock allegedly took screenshots of a social media advertisement he believed was a violation of Glock’s Minimum Advertising Price, and a sales receipt for a Glock that he also believed was a MAP violation and sent them to Glock’s manufacturers.

In both cases, Glock responded that no violations occurred.

VPD Investigator Howard Bonham tracked Weinstock by obtaining the IP address of the unauthorized logins and the username on the login – a current employee who was using the same login name and password they’d used when they worked for Weinstock at Second Amendment. The employee also rented a house from Weinstock where they believe the POS username and password may have been written down.

Bonham sent Century Link a subpoena on the IP address, which identified Weinstock as the subscriber.

Weinstock posted a $1,500 bond and was released the same day as his arrest.

Last edited:

John B.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Baahaaahahahahahahaaaaa

A long time ago. We had a GCGF fantasy football league. That dude owned a gun shop and didn't even give the winner the 100 rounds of 9mm (the agreed upon prize) even though the other 10-12 players in the league did.

Never cared for that guy since then.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Little Jack

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    So..... TLDR,

Aaron(second amendment) for arrested for messing with some logins/profiles of employees of emerald coast indoor range. This is the same place he mentioned recently that he wasn't any longer associated with.

Right?

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Hahaha. Oh the irony, poetic justice, reap what you sow, etc. etc...
    I don't know the guy personally but man, I'm not sure if that's petty or genius. Either way illegal I guess...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Little Jack

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Glock sent me a certified "cease and desist" letter several years back about a MAP violation for a new one I had listed on the forum. Until then, I never really thought it was an issue because everyone did it on slickguns and gunbroker all the time. I assumed it was one of the local shops that ratted me out.

I'm assuming there's more to this because getting arrested for giving your former coworkers shitty nick names on a work network seems a little much.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    88   0   0
    Those cyber crimes are serious business even though you may think they are petty.

Last edited:

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Is the guy that got arrested (Aaron W.) on this forum. If so,what are his user names ?? ---- SAWMAN

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Is the guy that got arrested (Aaron W.) on this forum. If so,what are his user names ?? ---- SAWMAN
    Not sure about him personally but Second Amendment would post in the Local Dealers section. That has been awhile back though.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Stagman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    First the El Captain firearms trainer and now this. I think the admins need to move this to the "Meanwhile in Florida" thread.:lol:

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Is this the guy that started out in the same building where his kinfolk was a lawyer ?? Right on the main road ?? The address was 760 or something like that ?? (Niceville)
    I bought a gun from him about 8 years ago now. --- SAWMAN

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Old screen name was 2ndAmendmentShooting.
    Not sure the new one.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    There ya go. Thanks for that. This IS the guy that I was thinking of. Just didn't recognize the mug shot.
    At one point he had about 3 or 4 screen names. I really do not understand why the mods were ok with that but I'm talkin' years ago. ---- SAWMAN

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Is this the guy that started out in the same building where his kinfolk was a lawyer ?? Right on the main road ?? The address was 760 or something like that ?? (Niceville)
    I bought a gun from him about 8 years ago now. --- SAWMAN

Yes that is AAron and his Dad was or is a lawyer, he started in the back room of the law office, then he had a giant gun shop, then was partners with the place he hacked then announced he was not affiliated.

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Baahaaahahahahahahaaaaa

A long time ago. We had a GCGF fantasy football league. That dude owned a gun shop and didn't even give the winner the 100 rounds of 9mm (the agreed upon prize) even though the other 10-12 players in the league did.

Never cared for that guy since then.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I remember that dickhead. I couldn't believe that joker didn't come off the 100 rounds. I just looked back and another one of his names was Sjustice64.

Little Jack

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I remember that dickhead. I couldn't believe that joker didn't come off the 100 rounds. I just looked back and another one of his names was Sjustice64.

You back local? I was thinking about you last week. Just saw your other recent posts. It's been awhile.

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I don’t think the seriousness concerning this would be the employee profiles, that’s comical, but that he hacked a business, especially a business that could deal in firearms sales, rentals, or transfers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom