• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I am a idealistic realist..

I dream of what could, should be, … I see what is and most likely will be, and I prepare for the worst I can imagine...

as in nature, most mutations are not good, so most laws, and more so now, in our present overboard progressive world are not good.

keep prepping.

jmho

Last edited:

Fletch

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm not overly concerned about it. If they get the white house and senate in 2020 and pass something it likely gets shot down in the Supreme Court. If it does become law then I guess there can be sanctuary counties that just tell the government to buzz off just like some cities do with illegal immigration.

With the current crop of democrats openly advocating to grenade the best economy in years and take away private healthcare choice I just don't see how one of them gets elected but who knows.

The 2020 election is going to be like the twighlight zone. I've already promised myself to enjoy the comedy of it all and not take it too seriously.

Best thing anyone of us can do that may actually have an effect is to take someone new shooting and get them hooked on it. Especially women. All of a sudden that evil black killing war machine becomes something they ain't about to vote for some pendejo who want's to take away their modern sporting rifle.

olecarver

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    An this post topic and our forum members tossing around very good ideas that are credible ….. Lots of food for thought on a great subject...…
    But you all have me wanting one of each,,, An it started out with buying what our budget is comfortable with,,,,, LoL...Following this:pray:for more info...….

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Left/dems "THE PARTY OF FREE STUFF" are planning to spend your (or borrowed on your behalf) Trillions of dollars for:

Green new deal. $93T current as Endorsed by Candidates (reduced from orig. Est. When "Deal" laughed at by everyone except AOC)
    Free college. $1.25T (over the next 10 years)
    Pay off student debt. $640B
    Guaranteed Income for those: Unable or "Unwilling to Work" $3.T (per year)
    Income equality. - No costs Projected (Equal to Warren Buffett, Bernie or Communist farmer level?)
    Free medical for all. $32.6T (over 10 years)
    Repreations for Slavery. $100B (over the next 10 years)
    Universal Child Care. $1.7B (per year)
    3.2M Low Income housing units and give"mortgage assistance". $445B

I regret if I missed a few items. Canidate desperation brings out more each day!
    I guess a paltry $50M (my number) for firearm confiscation isn't worth noting.

I'm still waiting on the Wall but its getting done, Section by Section.

Jason

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Funny you mention training. Hoping to start training my kiddos up soon beyond what me as their parent can. They listen to others better anyway. Is there a course for say a 13 year old or are their legal restrictions that instructors cannot teach youth?

Go see Capt Ron.....:bang: hahaha Your curtain crawlers should already be trained!!!! As soon as mine could walk they were being trained. Gonna have 2 grandkids staying with us fer several months starting next month so training will start with them now!!!

Fletch

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Left/dems "THE PARTY OF FREE STUFF" are planning to spend your (or borrowed on your behalf) Trillions of dollars for:

Green new deal. $93T current as Endorsed by Candidates (reduced from orig. Est. When "Deal" laughed at by everyone except AOC)
    Free college. $1.25T (over the next 10 years)
    Pay off student debt. $640B
    Guaranteed Income for those: Unable or "Unwilling to Work" $3.T (per year)
    Income equality. - No costs Projected (Equal to Warren Buffett, Bernie or Communist farmer level?)
    Free medical for all. $32.6T (over 10 years)
    Repreations for Slavery. $100B (over the next 10 years)
    Universal Child Care. $1.7B (per year)
    3.2M Low Income housing units and give"mortgage assistance". $445B

I regret if I missed a few items. Canidate desperation brings out more each day!
    I guess a paltry $50M (my number) for firearm confiscation isn't worth noting.

I'm still waiting on the Wall but its getting done, Section by Section.

Canada's registration cost , not confiscation, estimated to be 2 million swelled to 600 million and was abandoned. 50M wouldn't even scratch the surface for a confiscation which is no more happening than the dem's fantasy list above that would be impossible to pay for.

All that sounds great till people realize they only get to bring home 30% of their paycheck to pay for it! Tax the 1% at 90% and there still isn't near enough money to pay for all that. The middle class and working man will always pay for it.

One question you will never hear asked at a debate by a supposed "random" audience member. " Hello Candidate, why should someone who didn't go to college or paid their own way through be forced to pay for a complete stranger's college?"

No way no how will that question ever get asked on live TV. Not unless someone can infiltrate as a democrat and get their softball question approved then go off script.

Bill Clinton's fiscal campaign platform and actual policies he governed with would be considered extreme right wing by the dems and media of today. It's unreal.

Latest posts

Top Bottom