• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I was gettin' some wood until I read that these guns are black powder only.
    I was thinking . . . Aguila Mini Shells for a hallway clearing operation at my house . . OR . . a "get the fuck off the hood of my truck" gun. Or the old standby,protecting my hooked red snapper from sharks,gun.
    SHIT !! --- SAWMAN

Last edited:

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I was thinking . . . Aguila Mini Shells for a hallway clearing operation at my house . . OR . . a "get the fuck off the hood of my truck" gun. Or the old standby,protecting my hooked red snapper from sharks,gun.
    SHIT !! --- SAWMAN

my initial reaction also, till I saw your comment about blackpowder

RackinRay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    SHIT !! --- SAWMAN

Still works for all but the last perhaps, with the added advantage that black powder residue on the shot would insure a nasty infection for any that survived being shot unless they quickly sought medical attention.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Medical attention . . ? . . I have already been accused (many years ago) of tightly applying a tourniquet where it did not belong. --- SAWMAN

Fathertime

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Not interested in one of these but I have checked out the Perdersoli Howdah, these are fine, might have to break weak on one of these one day.

Last edited:

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I think those would work with smokeless. I am not planning to do the experimenting for sure.
    Black power shotguns killed people.
    Doc Holliday's
    DH-Shotgun-shoulder-hang.jpg

RackinRay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Bet they could be made to run good and clean with Trailboss powder.

For those that are afraid both barrels go on one pull; "Single hammer, single trigger and utilizes a selector on the hammer to select one barrel or the other."

Last edited:

tros6t

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well made, light recoil, fun to shoot. I'm sure I'll get comments about lending back, like some do when worried about recoil but when loaded like they recommend, it's very light. Thing is made well enough to shoot with smokeless but not gonna try-:)

Attachments

• Blackpowderpistol.jpg
      Blackpowderpistol.jpg
      46.7 KB · Views: 320
    • blackpowderpistolsmoke.jpg
      blackpowderpistolsmoke.jpg
      44.7 KB · Views: 294

SHOTGUNnation

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I just got my hands on one of these. I heard some people were having a wait but it looks like they’ve got themselves all caught up. The quality of this item seems top notch.You can really tell that They take a lot of pride in their product simply based on the packaging the ship it in. everything was pristine and very well kept. The item came to me just as expected and even included a very nice stowaway bag. I can't wait to take this thing out to the range because it's sure not to disappoint. Discussing recoil Management is kind of moot since you're able to pick your own loads. If anybody is still scratching their heads about the quality of this product… scratch no more! This thing is a winner!

tros6t

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I just got my hands on one of these. I heard some people were having a wait but it looks like they’ve got themselves all caught up. The quality of this item seems top notch.You can really tell that They take a lot of pride in their product simply based on the packaging the ship it in. everything was pristine and very well kept. The item came to me just as expected and even included a very nice stowaway bag. I can't wait to take this thing out to the range because it's sure not to disappoint. Discussing recoil Management is kind of moot since you're able to pick your own loads. If anybody is still scratching their heads about the quality of this product… scratch no more! This thing is a winner!

Yes, I have the wood and black one and I ordered the wood and nickel one today. Once people find out how well these are made and start buying, the prices are going to go up. With the time and attention to detail, there's no way they are making money on these right now.

Emcm2

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    I love mine I have the collector series in a nice wooden display case they were a gift but I was really surprised how well they are made and fit & finish is very nice

Top Bottom