• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Telum Pisces

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Quotes from people in the Bahamas:

Tearful survivor Alicia Cooke wept: "Everything is gone, people are starting to panic. Pillaging, looting, trying to shoot people for food and water. It's just no way everyone's going to get out."

"It's horrible," Brian said. "It's a war zone over there, and people don't know."

"The looting is just insane," Shannon said. "It started with supermarkets, and then it went to liquor stores. That's where one gentleman got shot last night -- right outside the liquor store."

The Bahamas has strict gun laws and regulations. I guess the lawful residents are left with nothing to protect themselves while criminals loot and shoot their way to food, water, and booze!

I can't imagine what the Bahamas and the residents are going through. Not a time I'd want to be without a firearm for sure though.

Last edited:

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    88   0   0
    Gun free zone strikes again? I'm not up on their laws but sounds like it. Today's society really aggregates me.

Last edited:

Telum Pisces

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Gun free zone strikes again? I'm not up on their laws but sounds like it. Today's society really aggregates me.

The only thing they are allowed to own with strict strict registration type laws is shotguns and bolt action type rifles. And that's really if you know someone for the most part. Handguns are near impossible to get legally as with any semi-auto type firearm.

So guess who has firearms and who doesn't. Law abiding normal everyday folks have no protection from the criminals that have firearms. It's the whole helpless poor me, come save me please society! No one wants to take responsibility for themselves. I've even seen interviews from locals there blaming the defense forces for not coming in to protect them or their property etc...

Even here in FL, we say the first 72 is on you. Meaning, you better be able to survive on your own with no assistance, power, water, or anything after a hurricane for 72 hours. You better have a way to live and survive on your own, or you may end up dead!

Bowhntr6pt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Firearms, ammo, NV, TWS, and rifle plates are all as much a part of my Natural Disaster plan as food, water, and fuel for the generators.

Top Bottom