• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    is barrel length a big deal? Was thinking about getting one about 10.5 inches. Good/Bad ?? Just use my other pistol lower for it.(sig braced) I've got all the stuff to cast(lee pot with trigger spout, ladle, bullet lead ) except the sizer and a 30 cal mold. I have not cast any bullets yet.

If there is a way to search the forums I haven't figured it out yet. I'm sure all this has been covered. Thanks for re-hashing it.

Last edited:

bowfreak

Master
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    is barrel length a big deal? Was thinking about getting one about 10.5 inches. Good/Bad ?? Just use my other pistol lower for it.(sig braced) I've got all the stuff to cast(lee pot with trigger spout, ladle, bullet lead ) except the sizer and a 30 cal mold. I have not cast any bullets yet.

If there is a way to search the forums I haven't figured it out yet. I'm sure all this has been covered. Thanks for re-hashing it.

so 300 Blackout was designed with a shorter Barrel in mind I have a pistol with a 10 and a half inch barrel and I've reached 250 yd consistently and easily with that pistol I primarily use a longer barrel for hunting just for the added velocity but I've taken pigs with my pistol and they dropped in their tracks

bowfreak

Master
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    If you would like you can p.m. me your phone number and we can either text or I would be happy to call you and sit down and answer any questions that I can

panhandler

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ive had great luck on hogs with the barnes for supersonic, subsonic the only option is discreet ballistics! Those were pretty impressive, I held off subsonic hunting for a while but those changed my mind

Top Bottom