• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TK5o

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Anybody ever try the Bull Moose flat trigger for ar15/ar10? Supposed to be a drop in flat trigger. Comes with lighter springs similar to a jp springs set. But it is also compatible with milspec fire control parts. Trigger and springs for $30 shipped at taylor tactical.com. Ive never heard of that shop or the trigger but I figured for $30 to get a flat trigger its worth a try. I may not even use the springs cause I dont mind the milspec trigger pull

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I've had three of three of them, they are ok. It's really just a mil spec flat trigger, nothing to really write home about. But if you like the flat trigger, then it works. But with the holiday weekend sales, you can buy a host of drop in triggers for under $100.

bowfreak

Master
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    I have a few rise armament drop in triggers and really like them especially considering they were $90 shipped and included anti walk pins

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    88   0   0
    I'll second rise triggers. I have one of the more expensive ones. The top model actually. It's 3lb and feels like 1. Very crisp. It's a flat blade. Looks like a knife. Comes with pins as well

bowfreak

Master
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    I'll second rise triggers. I have one of the more expensive ones. The top model actually. It's 3lb and feels like 1. Very crisp. It's a flat blade. Looks like a knife. Comes with pins as well

the ones I have are flat blades as well and they feel just as nice as my CMC 3lb drop-in trigger

Top Bottom