• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DSPLCD1

45 GAP
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I never thought I would do it. But picked him up at 8 weeks old, now he's 3 months old. And like with all things small has been quite a handful. House breaking is now finished. Just need a few more months of training. But honestly I can say, he is helping me out. I've had more exercise in the last few weeks then I've had in months. He is also helping me with tolerance, patience and understanding. Which are characteristics I didn't usually have. So anyway, meet Bruno. Otherwise known as Killer in the checkout line at Tractor Supply.

Attachments

• 20190722_160717.jpg
      20190722_160717.jpg
      1.3 MB · Views: 183
    • 20190823_162014.jpg
      20190823_162014.jpg
      583.1 KB · Views: 182

MauserLarry

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    really cute dog and they are great pets. Keep everything off the floor he can chew........towels, wash cloths, etc. Mine ate a washcloth and it cost me $1100 to get him taken apart and the towel out.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    really cute dog and they are great pets. Keep everything off the floor he can chew........towels, wash cloths, etc. Mine ate a washcloth and it cost me $1100 to get him taken apart and the towel out.

yes, I forgot that...keep lots of toys around, make a big deal about them, I keep them in a basket, accessible to the hounds and always call them by name when they pull one out, ball, sharkie, froggy, etc...

they love being with you too, a true work animal..

I keep 2 kiddy pools filled up outside, for drinking and dunking when they get hot

Last edited:

Jason

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Made a good choice with a lab!!! My chocolate is almost at the end of his time on this earth, but have 2 other car chasers and 3 cats. Always had critters and they help out alot with the traits you say you were lacking...

Top Bottom