• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Got this guy at our front door... Yep the census is out and about. I hate to say it but bringing a laptop to the scene does not look good.

All the info they gonna get out of us is how many people live here. No you don't need to know how many toilets I have or how much we have saved in our retirement. I think one time it asked when we leave for work and get home like they are gonna set up to raid the house when no one is home... LOSERS. I hate these people with a passion.

The census is an abused govt scam now!!!

R81k2u1.jpg

sDIqvga.jpg

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    they gps your front door too.....my cow gate will be closed in the future

the acs, American community survey is mailed, I round file it....extremely intrusive...

kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    they gps your front door too.....my cow gate will be closed in the future

the acs, American community survey is mailed, I round file it....extremely intrusive...

Why would they GPS your front door????

I guess when the dem-o-nots bed wetting lib tards ever get into office the have a cord for the Griffin Missile which can use Laser, GPS or INS for the guidance system.

You know they don't like us true American people. :)

I am kidding of course but on a serious note they way they are acting nowadays I would not put anything past them.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Why would they GPS your front door????

I guess when the dem-o-nots bed wetting lib tards ever get into office the have a cord for the Griffin Missile which can use Laser, GPS or INS for the guidance system.

You know they don't like us true American people. :)

I am kidding of course but on a serious note they way they are acting nowadays I would not put anything past them.

Obama took the census over , the white house had control over it for the first time , I did a lot of reading on that, and the acs…

I have my own thoughts on it...

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I don’t answer the door for people I don’t know . If they by chance catch me out side I tell them I’m house setting and that the owners are out of the country.

Ben Ghazi

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have a tall fence and no way to open the gate but they can count my German Shepherds .....

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Great Idea :)
    Kendive, I thought you had a moat with alligators or piranhas or something like that! Haha

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    In 2010 the CB guy came to the door, gave his intro speech. I asked what the minimum mandatory questions were and he said "All questions were". I told him he was a liar or imposter and to get off my property, Now! 30 Min later a Lady shows IDs as CB and says there must have been a misunderstanding with the other Census Taker. I said not from my end, Whats the min/mandatory Qs that is all I will answer. She asked, I answered. She then tried to ask more and refused to accept my polite No, and I told her to get the f-ck off my property. She storms off.

The next day: Knock-Knock, She came back with another guy following her. He says, She needs to complete the Survey. I ask the new guy behind her: Who are you and what do you want? Says I'm her Supervisor and I'm here to ensure you comply with the Law requiring you cooperation providing Census information! Pushy misrepresenting bastards! I chewed ass as I walked them off my property. Their final whimpers were "We'll just fill it in as we see fit if you don't answer." I told them if they ever came back, they better bring the Sheriff too.

Write down their ID info before the pissing contest starts. Research EXACTLY WHICH QUESTIONS ARE MANDATORY, print it and keep it handy.
    Never accept lies and abuse from those idiots. Report them when they lie or pressure you for additional information beyond the min/mandatory questions. I later received some unsolicited junk mail from them that went directly in the trash.

13 U.S. Code § 221. Refusal or neglect to answer questions is a $100 Fine, false answers are a $500 Fine. I find this as hilarious since my Census Takers said they were just going to fill them in!

I haven't checked on what's "mandatory" on the 2020 Census or ACS but have seen additional "Operational questions" listed on what was submitted to Congress. That list was a PDF (98 pages) and jumped/skipped in numeric question sequence.

Asks Sex: Male or Female blocks. I guess those "I identify as ????" Will risk the Fine. Lol

kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I later received some unsolicited junk mail from them that went directly in the trash.

13 U.S. Code § 221. Refusal or neglect to answer questions is a $100 Fine, false answers are a $500 Fine. I find this as hilarious since my Census Takers said they were just going to fill them in!

I haven't checked on what's "mandatory" on the 2020 Census or ACS but have seen additional "Operational questions" listed on what was submitted to Congress. That list was a PDF (98 pages) and jumped/skipped in numeric question sequence.

Asks Sex: Male or Female blocks. I guess those "I identify as ????" Will risk the Fine. Lol

I would risk the fine also... But I would like to know if they really ever fined anyone? I have never heard as such...

and if you do get fined which I don't think would happen would you get fined for not paying the fine.... Getting deep now.

Kendive, I thought you had a moat with alligators or piranhas or something like that! Haha

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Ha ha I wish :) I do have cameras everywhere though.

I will now have to program the full IVS (Intelligent Video Surveillance System) PTZ Cam that is out front to tract and follow. It will get everything ha ha ha

Last edited:

gameaholic

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Just answer with "I don't understand the question". Then when they get mad or aggressive tell them you feel threatened. Lol

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    88   0   0
    I don't identify as a question answerer

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I would risk the fine also... But I would like to know if they really ever fined anyone? I have never heard as such...

and if you do get fined which I don't think would happen would you get fined for not paying the fine.... Getting deep now.

Ha ha I wish :) I do have cameras everywhere though.

I will now have to program the full IVS (Intelligent Video Surveillance System) PTZ Cam that is out front to tract and follow. It will get everything ha ha ha

back a few years ago, I got one of the ACS surveys, I recycled it, & the numerous ones that came after, then the phone calls started... over the next 2-3 months, I must have gotten 40 calls, including ones that referenced a "case" number to return calls.

never answered anything... they stopped finally, I never heard anything about it.

http://www.truthistreason.net/how-to-legally-refuse-to-participate-in-the-census-survey

http://www.akdart.com/census.html

http://www.moundalexis.com/tm/2007/07/09/american-community-survey-makes-me-uncomfortable/

Last edited:

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    The thing is, if we all don’t answer the basic questions, we won’t have proper representation in Congress.
    I will answer the questions as long as they don’t get too personal. There’s no reason not to.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    The thing is, if we all don’t answer the basic questions, we won’t have proper representation in Congress.
    I will answer the questions as long as they don’t get too personal. There’s no reason not to.

I have never seen anything as intrusive as the ACS...27 pages long, I lost count of the questions, it has nothing to do with proper representation, and everything to do with the democrat playbook of giving stuff away to their voters imo….

Top Bottom