• olecarver

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    S@w 19-5 @ S@W 27

Item S@W 19-5 4 inch W/Blue Wood Grips
    S@W 27-2,,,, Blue 6 inch W/imitation Stag

Contact Info PM Best

Price. 800.oo cash or trade value obo on 19-5 ,,, 900.oo.oo trade 850.oo @ trade value on 27-2
    Trades welcome plus cash.. never know what will interest me. Thanks

Item Description Hate to let go of well taken care of S@W 19-5 Beautiful Blue finish. 4 inch ,, S@W wooden grips. High Vis front sight
    aprox 80 to 90%...…Will be removing after I purchase the item IM looking at this time if it doesn't sell....(Also) ........S@W 27-2 ,,, 6 inch imitaion Stag missing one logo..will come with set of wooden target grips,,Firearm has very tight lock, an solid. Trades will be considered plus cash Thanks olecarver 20190826_123821.jpg 20190826_123702.jpg

Attachments

• 20190826_123821.jpg
      20190826_123821.jpg
      567 KB · Views: 508
    • 20190826_123702.jpg
      20190826_123702.jpg
      532.1 KB · Views: 507
    Last edited:

bama73

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Classic firearm. Sure don’t make them like they once did!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bubba45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    mmmm got a ruger 3 screw 357 SW calling my name.....

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I’m a wheeler from back in the day but have made the transition to semi-autos as was needed in my job as a State Trooper. I’m retired now and about two years ago I got bitten by the wheel gun bug again. I don’t smoke, drink, gamble or have any tattoos so I have a little bit of extra cash every month. So investing in quality wheel gun is a hobby and they’re so much fun to shoot. I acquired a S&W 625 last year and it’s one of my favorites. I’m currently on the prowl for a S&W Mod. 13, 4” blue with the bull barrel. I need this one to finish out my collection of handguns I carried as a State Trooper in MD and here in FL. The quest continues!

olecarver

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I’m a wheeler from back in the day but have made the transition to semi-autos as was needed in my job as a State Trooper. I’m retired now and about two years ago I got bitten by the wheel gun bug again. I don’t smoke, drink, gamble or have any tattoos so I have a little bit of extra cash every month. So investing in quality wheel gun is a hobby and they’re so much fun to shoot. I acquired a S&W 625 last year and it’s one of my favorites. I’m currently on the prowl for a S&W Mod. 13, 4” blue with the bull barrel. I need this one to finish out my collection of handguns I carried as a State Trooper in MD and here in FL. The quest continues!

Yes sir S@W have been the best in there time. Will keep a ear out for the model your in search of... Thanks for the comments. Olecarver

Pm to Bubba...…………. also a change
    in post:attention: May take trade plus cash.... Thanks olecarver

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well it looks like we’ve got to keep this post alive and up front. I acquired my S&W model 13-2 over the weekend but an S&W model 27 would fit very nicely in my collection. After all here in Florida I was a State Trooper for FHP and the model 27 is referred to as the Highway Patrolman model isn’t it? Stands to reason that it would be a welcome addition. Let’s see how things are in 3 weeks when I get paid again. GLWS

Daezee

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Well it looks like we’ve got to keep this post alive and up front. I acquired my S&W model 13-2 over the weekend but an S&W model 27 would fit very nicely in my collection. After all here in Florida I was a State Trooper for FHP and the model 27 is referred to as the Highway Patrolman model isn’t it? Stands to reason that it would be a welcome addition. Let’s see how things are in 3 weeks when I get paid again. �� GLWS

Model 28 was the Highway Patrolman. The Model 28 was a budget version of the Model 27 without checkering of the topstrap and a duller metal finish.

Last edited:

olecarver

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    P.M.s I think I have replied back to all P.M.s Trades would be most what my catch my interest an little $$$ .. depending on offer,
    Thanks olecarver

Sandspur6

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hey Troop,
    I bet you would like to see my 5” Nickel M27 with FHP markings. I’ve also got a 4” FHP M66. They only used those for a couple of years. And no, they aren’t for sale.

Sandspur6

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If I can figure out how to post pictures.

Top Bottom