• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BNCool

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hello everyone !!

I found out about this forum from a co-worker.

I'm looking to advertise some guns for my sister. Her husband just passed away and she has quite a few guns and ammo from his collection over the years.

If anyone can lend some advice on the do's and don'ts, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks !!

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Last edited:

no woryz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Welcome to the forum BNCool, sorry for the loss.... as JW says , plenty of gun buyers here but as for forum tradition, I always take first right of refusal on all firearms although officially I don't actually own any at all... lol

tros6t

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Check around on Gunbroker, Gunsamerica.com and other sites to get a good idea of what the firearm sells for. Otherwise you will under price it and someone else will make the profit for you!=:) If you asked too much, it won't sell or you will get lower offers. You can always go down but never up. Good luck

BNCool

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thanks, Tros6, she's been looking at Gunbroker and other sites to gauge how much to ask. There is a British Enfield and also an old German Mauser looking rifle that she can't find prices on. The only markings I can find on the Mauser is, "Loen Berlin," and the Enfiield has, "1944 Long Branch #4."

tros6t

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Gun values

Thanks, Tros6, she's been looking at Gunbroker and other sites to gauge how much to ask. There is a British Enfield and also an old German Mauser looking rifle that she can't find prices on. The only markings I can find on the Mauser is, "Loen Berlin," and the Enfiield has, "1944 Long Branch #4."
    For these I'd ask people who know about them. There's a guy who owns this place who has been working on and selling guns for a long time. He may be able to give you an idea. Don't go in with them but ask him about them and if he wants to see them, then he'll ask. Tell him Don, Mark Mason's friend suggested him to give you a better idea. Gunsmith on Garden Street. He may even be able to make some ball park suggestions over the phone??

Gun shop in Pensacola, Florida
    Address: 1420 W Garden St, Pensacola, FL 32502
    Hours: Closed ⋅ Opens 8AM Mon

Phone: (850) 469-1790

Murfpcola

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Welcome to the forum. One suggestion is take pictures from closer up. Easier for buyers to get some detail on the firearms.

Latest posts

Top Bottom