Join GulfCoastGunForum For Free

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Nikki's thoughts

I think a new thread might be appropriate for this

https://www.yahoo.com/news/florida-a...205459377.html

2. Likes MauserLarry's Post:

FLT

50 CAL
    She’s an admitted drug head that is prohibited by federal law from owning or possessing a firearm, yet she thumbs her nose at those laws and thinks everyone else should obey her rules. I think as a self professed law breaker she should be removed from office and face the full penalty of the judicial system.
    The only reason to disarm a man is to force him to do something that you couldn’t force him to do if he was armed.

4. 3 Like FLT's Post:

45 ACP
    I sure thought being a card carrying doper was against federal law, both as to drugs and weapon possession. Where is DeSantis on this?

6. 4 Like polebarn's Post:

The govt always say one thing, then does the opposite. Case in point, govt still ships canisters of rolled marijuana cigarettes (joints) to 4 citizens. But I'm sure they don't have any firearms or cwp's, but then who knows?
    https://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/fre...juana-to-four/
    ~Behind the Fall of every man, there stands a woman.~

I wait with the greatest anticipation to vote for her opponent.
    Wild Rider

Those that give up their guns are on a self destructive fools errand. Tyranny shall never take what it didn't provide: not by paper, not by Court and not by force.

9. 2 Like wildrider666's Post:

Name:  IMG_2801.JPG
Views: 151
Size:  92.7 KB
    Never under-estimate the Will and Ingenuity of the Oppressed...

11. 2 Like Snake-Eyes's Post:

Quote Originally Posted by wildrider666 View Post
    I wait with the greatest anticipation to vote for her opponent.
    Already did that last time. Got outnumbered by inbred morons.
    Never under-estimate the Will and Ingenuity of the Oppressed...

In the election of 2018 every registered Florida voter had the opportunity to place an informed vote to ensure Nikki Fried (D) wouldn't become Ag Commish. For those that don't know it's the Ag Commish that recommends and implements changes to the CCW process. Incumbent Republican Commissioner of Agriculture Adam Putnam was term-limited and could not seek re-election to a third consecutive term. Democrat Nikki Fried defeated Republican Matt Caldwell. Fried became the ONLY statewide elected Democrat in Florida, She made her intentions with regard to CCW clear. Her platform stated she was going to do something to make sure concealed weapon permits were going to be her priory. And she has. Didn't you all believe her? I did. But alas she is still Ag Commish. What can we glean from this? Well, elections have consequences folks so does not showing up. I believed obama when he promised to fundamentally change America, I believed him. You can't love America and fundamentally want to change her. obama's legacy will take a generation to overcome if not longer. Rick Scott was first in the nation to give Florida "Red Flag" laws going out the door as governor. He was ahead of HI, CA, OR, WA, NV, CO, IL, IN, VT, NY, NJ, DE, MD, CT, RI, MA AND FL. Are you kidding me? Basically the west coast, the east coast, and Florida. Thank you ex governor scott.
    Last edited by BluesBrother; 08-18-2019 at 08:10 AM.

14. 3 Like BluesBrother's Post:

^^^^^ EXACTLY !! You don't care enough to vote (IMO) you don't even have a right to give your opinion.
    You don't vote . . your just whining. Your a fake individual. Somewhere there is a "shithole" country calling your name.
    WHEW !!! I feel better now.
    Good morning forum. ---- SAWMAN
    "Why just dance when you can "rock and roll".
    STONER 63A (MK-23 / XM-207)
    XM177E2

16. 2 Like SAWMAN's Post:

Nikki says she is going to petition the govt to decriminalize marijuana on the fed side for medical purposes. Well, she "claims" she is going too, but.... Also says she has a med, mj card and a cwp and claims it to be legal. Probably is if you don't use pot. But she doesn't say she has purchased a firearm since obtaining her med. mj card.
    She Swears she will not revoke your cwp if you too have a med mj card. But as it is now in fl., you can have both, but pray ur ass off if you go and buy a firearm and you checked No to question #11-e on fm 4473 and you use and have a med. mj card.
    The State may say med mj is legal, But the feds says its illegal regardless of State law. Haven't heard of any med mj card holder getting busted for falsifying on 11e, but bet they will, one day depending on how your next elected officials feel about it or get pressured to act on it. Maybe the feds are overlooking it for now? Or maybe they're waiting a few years to get a huge database of all the potheads, then raid your home, removing you and your firearms?
    Still gonna wait and see how she does on persuading govt to decriminalize it. Hell, who knows, it might fly for medical purposes? As it is now, if you don't have the mj card, leo arrest you for a joint. But if you have the card, leo won't arrest you. yeah, yeah, but IF you did this, and IF you have that.....leo will arrest you regardless. But at face value, you won't. The feds could do the same thing if they wanted too.

Question 11e. Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance? Warning: The use or possession of marijuana remains unlawful under Federal law regardless of whether it has been legalized or decriminalized for medicinal or recreational purposes in the state where you reside.
    ~Behind the Fall of every man, there stands a woman.~