Patriot Mobile

Just sent an email to my congressman and both senators regarding Red Flag laws.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ccather

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Likely too little too late but I want my voice to be heard. Wonder if I will be flagged?

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Back when it was still up for vote, I sent emails to EVERY representative: congress and senate.

So much BS double-speak from those that bothered to robo-reply.

Bill still passed.

My faith in politicians is right there with my love for lawyers...

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Most politicians are lawyers , and that speaks volumes about their behavior.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    What Laws are the politicians going add or change after the next few mass shootings and again after another one or bunch of shootings? Existing Laws identify the crimes and specify the punishments and that is the total power of those deterrents, yet they fail to stop the planned murders because criminals do not fear the consequences including their death during the attack or Conviction Sentence. All these Laws past, present and future: only impact the activities and actions of law abiding citizens. Politicians pretend not to understand that criminals don't give a damn about laws and the truely mentally ill can't comprehend the illegal (wrong) nature of their actions.

Knee jerk reaction Laws are put in place because "We must do something". Other failed attemps to make laws pushing civilian disarmament get recycled to the forefront in the hope that blood spilled recently outweighs blood spilled while on the path to formally document our Freedoms and Rights.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Are any of the Presidents "advisors" telling him NOT to try to take the true "weapons of war,that nobody needs to own. The ones that are not used for recreational hunting of deer. The AK's,AR's,and mag caps >5rds" ????
    Possibly add to this list the SKS types. What happens when a BG uses a full auto MP5 "type-looking" gun ??? How about a 30 shot KelTec or a 5.7X28 ?? Any mag,for any firearm,rifle or pistol,with a capacity over 10rds will be gone.
    The President is being told that he MUST do something. All the Rissian collusion stuff is over. The Dems do not need that stuff anymore. SHIT . . . . . . THEY GOT GUNS !!! ---- SAWMAN

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Isn't the crime rate lower in cities/ states with the strictest gun laws though? Those same cities should be what we work for the entire country to be. Clean, safe places with fresh air and people that love & care for each other.

I think all politicians that vote for any law that has anything to do with the second ammendment should be forced to spend one week on the street corner in one of those cities. All day, all night, NO BODY GUARD, NO WEAPON, NO POLICE!!! If they thrive in the environment they created, their bill gets passed.
    Oh one stipulation.... They get dropped off in their limo or whatever their normal means of transportation happens to be, wear their normal daily suit and tie, and get dropped off at midnight.... in one of those safe cities of course.

Top Bottom