• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • polebarn

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If anyone finds a deal on 20 round magazines, please share it .

I prefer Colt USGI 20 rounders myself but there are no deals I've found; about $18 is the best I came up with.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Seems like a good deal. Will stock up myself.

What the chance they will make everyone turn in all your hi-cap mags and make it a felony for possession after "<date>", like they did with bump stocks?

I would imagine people would respond to a mag ban/destroy/turn in the same way they did with bump firing devices. The difference being there are several million more mags in circulation. LMFAO. The Mfr supply pipeline would end, which brings us back to the "Deal Now".

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Biden was on TV saying "We are coming for your assault rifles" so if the Dems had their way, there would be no grandfather clause. It would be "turn them in".

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Awhile back I found these on sale at Sportsmans Guide. Normally $12 or so . . down to <$7. I bought 10 of them.
    The military color is ACU . . . desert camo . . . (kinda). Mine have been further camo'ed. They could be further marked for ammo I suppose,but mine hold all the same kind and load.
    They are designed for 2/30's per pocket X's 3. My 20's disappear down inside so I got some of that swimming pool float material or silencer/padding for the shooting rail on your ladder stand or padding on the roll cage of a 5 flags sprint car or . . . ??? It is black,weights nothing,and cuts with scissors. It is normally a tube that is about 3" OD with a 1" hole in it. It is cut to the right height (spacer) and cut through so it will slightly roll up to completely fill the void at the bottom of two,20shot mags.
    This keeps the 20's up high enough to grab the top of and pull out like a 30shot.
    I keep one or two of these hanging on the headrest of my truck. If I see the shit coming I can lay them on the passenger seat,in my lap,or put one or two around my neck to exit the truck.
    The top belt is adjustable. The bottom is just 550 chord that I added to be tied around my waist to hold it tight up against my body. Out all the way,the top of the mags are lower ribs high.
    Works for me. ---- SAWMAN

Attachments

• 20190806_142215.jpg
      20190806_142215.jpg
      421.6 KB · Views: 65

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mine got pushed back to Monday, go figure...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    PSA has a pretty good deal on P mags 10 for 89.90 and $8.50 shipping , when you use coupon code PMAG. $98.40 delivered.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I've see the Brownells "MDW" Mag discount pop up several times and used it two different times. Might be back again after all the anti gun/mag crap settles down one way or another. No doubt the media/political hyperboil is driving more sales, eliminating the need to discount in order to drive sales and even jacking up prices in places. 10 Pack is currently $109.99 plus shipping.

Funny: I just price checked Cheaper than dirt, no 10 packs but singles were $10.97. WHILE I'M WATCHING THE SCREEN, THE PRICE KEEPS CHANGING TO $14.94 then back to $10.97! I hit refresh screen and it jumps to the higher price then back again. Price hike coming or gremlins?

Gas Port

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have used Cheaper Than Dirt and their shipping charges are enormous. You can pick a warehouse to pull from but it normally cost more than Midway USA or Brownells normal shipping charges.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Psa has 10 PMags for $89.90 with free shipping going on for their labor day sale.

Top Bottom