Join GulfCoastGunForum For Free

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    I've see the Brownells "MDW" Mag discount pop up several times and used it two different times. Might be back again after all the anti gun/mag crap settles down one way or another. No doubt the media/political hyperboil is driving more sales, eliminating the need to discount in order to drive sales and even jacking up prices in places. 10 Pack is currently $109.99 plus shipping.

Funny: I just price checked Cheaper than dirt, no 10 packs but singles were $10.97. WHILE I'M WATCHING THE SCREEN, THE PRICE KEEPS CHANGING TO $14.94 then back to $10.97! I hit refresh screen and it jumps to the higher price then back again. Price hike coming or gremlins?

Wild Rider

Those that give up their guns are on a self destructive fools errand. Tyranny shall never take what it didn't provide: not by paper, not by Court and not by force.

I have used Cheaper Than Dirt and their shipping charges are enormous. You can pick a warehouse to pull from but it normally cost more than Midway USA or Brownells normal shipping charges.
    Politicians are like wet farts- you just can't trust them.

I haven't used CTD since they listed a single AR mag for $100 during the last craziness. That's the exact reason why I did a price check with them.
    Wild Rider

Those that give up their guns are on a self destructive fools errand. Tyranny shall never take what it didn't provide: not by paper, not by Court and not by force.

12 GA
    No picture on the j&e mags on the tactical site. Are they polymer or aluminum?