• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Big Shrek

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    From the look of the last few mass shootings, y'all best be practicing your tactics in Walmarts...
    Sad thing is, there is little actual Cover in stores, mostly just concealment. All those display racks have cardboard walls, so they're useless for cover...bullets will zing right thru 'em. Best move is to didi mau out the nearest exit as fast as your legs will carry you.

Add to that some of them have Gun Free Zone signs posted...as far as I'm concerned, if you deep conceal, screw 'em. They generally don't have a cop on staff, nor do they have any kind of metal detectors or any other kind of protection. So if they ain't providing sufficient protection, it is your choice as to whether or not you obey their signs. Thunderwear is your friend. Just don't be "THAT IDIOT" who drops their gun in the john. Whatcha wanna bet that all the dead folks in El Paso & Dayton wish they'd have carried that day??

Keep yer head on a swivel.
    Technically it ain't safe anywhere anymore.
    All kinds of nutters running around and ain't nobody firing back.

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Its long been second nature for me to know or to find where the emergency exits are in any business I enter. Such a minor thing to take note of that could one day prove to be of such major importance.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have not seen any no guns/firearms type signs at any Wally I go to. There is a Fl Statute that prescribes the exact signage requirements (does not apply to Feds restricted areas). Anything other than that is the stores preference. I ignore such signs. They can ask you to leave if your concealment "fails".

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My Wife CCs when running solo but when we go out together she doesn't and just I Carry. Things are getting worse so I just decided: She's going to CC full time with me. Provides a lot more options if SHTF.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    88   0   0
    I haven't seen any signs posted in Walmart but I father they will start popping up everywhere after this shooting, which is the last thing that needs to happen.

Latest posts

Top Bottom